We were so excited when She-n-He Photography sent us Brandi and Lee’s adorable rustic wedding  yesterday! The stunning location is the Barr Mansion in Austin, TX.

We love the ringbearer’s adorable moss pillow!

Brandi and Lee met in culinary school so a lot of their wedding decor was food-related. For their seating chart, they assigned each table a vegetable and pinned their guests names onto corresponding vegetables. Each table then included that vegetable in it’s centerpiece.

vegetables with names attached on paper

Brandi and Lee also gave out envelopes filled with their favorite recipes as favors.

These photos are stunning!

To see more of Brandi and Lee’s adorable wedding, click here!

Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and make a purchase I will receive a small commission. I may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I believe will add value to my bride and groom readers.

Click Here to Leave a Comment Below

Carly - April 2, 2010

Everything about this wedding is so lovely; the way they’ve mixed the traditional southern elements with quirky modern details is fabulous…

XO
Carly

Renae - April 2, 2010

Funny… I have that tree stamp they used! and that food looks d-lish!!

Dandelion & Grey - April 2, 2010

Sweet Details! I love the fruit & veggie escort cards! That venue looks amazing!

forget.me.knot.weddings - April 2, 2010

So beautiful and I love the idea of using fruit/veggies for their details, great idea!

The Bride's Butler - April 2, 2010

Simply enchanting! Love all of the details! Great job! :)

Susie - April 2, 2010

I love the location! It is just perfect for a wedding. I also love how they used the little tree stumps for table numbers.

Brenda's Wedding Blog - April 18, 2010

LOVE this wedding the use of the vegetables is so unique, a wonderful touch.

Vegetables for a Rustic Wedding » Kansas City, Kansas Wedding Photographer | Allison Marie Photography - April 20, 2011

[…] Photography | artichoke, kale & dill bouquet from Green Wedding Shoes | potato decor from Love and Lavender | carrot, kale  & asparagus bouquet from Green Wedding Shoes | veggie place cards from […]

Flower Alternatives: Vegetables | The Budget Savvy Bride - June 2, 2012

[…] of Garnishing, Kale bouquets from Althouse blog, Vegetable escort cards by She n He Photography via Love and Lavender, Artichoke and herb bouquet from Jonathan Fong, Kale bouquet by Leo Patrone Photography from The […]

Flower Alternatives: Vegetables | The Budget Savvy Bride - December 27, 2013