We know you are all going to love today’s post – a spectacular California vineyard wedding! Liz and Ryan were married at a beautiful winery called Murrieta’s Well in Livermore, California. This vineyard wedding was complete with lots of wine barrels, exquisite bouquets, and absolutely gorgeous scenery.

The photography was by Jason and Anna Ball!

California Vineyard Wedding

gold peep toe shoes with amber jewels on toes

sheer bridal dress hanging in front of window

pastel color mismatched bridesmaid dresses hanging in window sunlight

Proof that mismatched bridesmaids dresses are the best. We love the soft, muted colors of these dresses.

bridal party getting ready

bride with birdcage veil and thick wedding choker

We absolutely LOVE a bride in a chunky statement necklace!

bridesmaid in pink cardigan holding balsa wood flower bouquet

Groom getting ready and drinking scotch with groomsmen

Ryan and his groomsmen looked dapper in suits from Express Men.

First look photos in vineyards of Murrieta's Well Winery

Groom/Bride in focus with blurry bridesmaids/groomsmen at Murrieta's Well vineyard

Bridal party standing on hillside vineyard at Murrieta's Well

Liz was absolutely stunning! Her dress was from Gabrielle’s Bridal Atelier and her hairpiece was by the talented La Boheme.

closeup of bride laying head on groom's shoulder

bride and groom holding old books in front of their faces

We love that adorable banner. So cute!

sunlight capturing bride and groom walking up dirt path among vineyard

balsa wood flower bouquet resting on wine barrel

The flowers were done by Wildflower Event Florals, who did such a great job. We especially love that they incorporated balsa wood flowers into the bouquets and boutonnieres.

wedding tree guestbook for California vineyard wedding

For their guestbook, Liz and Ryan had a “wedding tree,” which guests left their fingerprints on.

California vineyard wedding ceremony outdoor photos at Murrieta's Well

Bride and groom kiss

wine barrel cellar at Murrieta's Well with wedding decor and bar

The escort cards were held in wine corks that had slits cut in them. For favors, Liz and Ryan made CDs of their favorite music and hand-stamped the kraft paper cases.

Centerpieces with vintage books and mason jars. Handmade wood table numbers.

Liz and Ryan (who have known each other since elementary school!) love all things vintage and rustic. For their centerpieces, they collected vintage books and mason jars. Ryan handmade the wood table numbers and the chalkboard signs.

Dancing the night away at Murrieta's Well wedding reception

bride and groom kiss on dance floor in cellar of Murrieta's Well Winery

What a beautiful wedding with so many inspiring details! Thanks to Jason and Anna for sharing their lovely photography with us. Click here to see more!

Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and make a purchase I will receive a small commission. I may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I believe will add value to my bride and groom readers.

Love and Lavender Weddings Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Featured in this Wedding

Florals: Wildflower Event Florals
Bride's Dress: Gabrielle’s Bridal Atelier
Bride's Hairpiece: La Boheme
Groom and Groomsmen Suits: Express Men

Click Here to Leave a Comment Below

WeddingXpert - July 7, 2010

Total. Venue. Envy. A vineyard AND a beautiful barn? I’m also drooling over the reception details…the lighting, the chalkboards, the centerpieces. So simple and yet so perfect.

postcards and pretties - July 7, 2010

i could stare at this wedding all day!! love all the gorgeous details and those bridesmaid dress are divine.

Hi-Fi Weddings - July 7, 2010

i LOVE this wedding!!! oh, and their cd favor – AWESOME! 😉

Rosie - July 7, 2010

oh those bridesmaid dresses are amazing!

with all these amazing ideas, Aileen, you must be going crazy about your wedding! LOL

lydia {ever ours} - July 7, 2010

so gorgeous. love vineyard weddings.

Dognbird - July 7, 2010

So chic and romantic, and what a great venue! I am feeling the love!

Debbie @ Bridalhood - July 7, 2010

This is on my top wedding 2010 list – amazing!

Erin*Sparkle&Hay - July 7, 2010

This is the epitome of rustic chic, I nearly just fell of my chair – so amazingly beautiful, I am in love with it!!!

leigh - July 8, 2010

Oh, that dancing photo is the best. You know the one.

mindy - July 8, 2010

What are her flowers? They almost look like fabric. B-E-A-U-tiful!!!!

admin - July 8, 2010

Hi Mindy! The flowers she used are called sola or balsa flowers. They’re actually made of wood! Here’s a link to a post where we talked about them:

And a link to a place where you can buy several varieties of sola flowers:

Laur - August 26, 2010

Hi, I was wondering where you found all of those beutiful pink dresses? I am planning on doing a light pink mix matched theme such as this and would love to know where you found all of them! (I can’t find any at the moment) I already have one of the dresses actually, but would love some ideas, thank you!

Amanda - September 30, 2010

I’m not 100% sure, but I think a few of those pink dresses are from Express. They probably are not available anymore though. They were from Spring and Summer collections.

{Real Wedding} Ryan and Liz: Getting Ready « Engaged & Inspired - September 21, 2010

[…] this wedding by now. It was first featured on Style Me Pretty, The Knotty Bride, Hi-Fi Weddings, Love and Lavender, and I think there were a few more than that. Thank you all so much for featuring Ryan and […]

american florists - September 29, 2010

oh those bridesmaid dresses are amazing!

Julie Hynes - October 12, 2010

Does anyone know WHERE her beautiful statement necklace came from?? I am getting married this Saturday and I have been looking for something just like that…any information would be so helpful & much appreciated!

Thanks!
Julie

my favorite fashion moments: love & lavendar | Perfect Bound - December 31, 2010

[…] effect of the ladies from this wedding. The bride let her bridesmaids pick their own dress within a neutral color palette, and it turned out gorgeous! (photo credit: Jason and Anna […]

jacin - January 28, 2011

this wedding is amazing!!!!!!

Once Upon a Time : Made From Scratch - June 23, 2011

[…] Venue 2. Drinks 3. Pocket Watch 4. Once Upon a Time 5. Bouquet 6. Bridesmaids 7. Berry […]

Shandra - July 22, 2011

I LOOOOOOOVEEEE THIS WEDDING!!! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE SHE GOT HER STATEMENT NECKLACE AND NET VEIL FROM!!!! IM GONNA COPYCAT A LITTLE! HAHA!!!

Lindsay - December 12, 2011

Stunning necklace! Please tell me where the bride got this from. Many thanks.

Barátok és koszorúslányok « we seety - January 7, 2012

[…] 3, 4: greenweddingshoes 2: forgetmeknotweddings 5: stylemepretty 6, 8, 11: loveandlavender 7: lenephotography 9: astrongaesthetic 10: tumblr Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:TetszikJelezd […]

Life with Kaishon - April 13, 2012

Oh my goodness. What a gorgeous wedding. I love these pictures. Perfection! : )
My favorite is the dresses hanging in the window!

Caroline - September 19, 2012

Are you able to ask the bride where she got her chunky necklace from? I am looking for something very similar and would love to buy hers if available or purchase from whomever she got hers from? If you could please let me know that would be great! The pictures are also amazing! Such a beautiful day and many great shots to capture it!

Arica - April 22, 2013

can you please tell me where her necklace is from?

mismatched maids - December 13, 2013

[…] our own unique style.   From top left counter-clockwise {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11} What do you think of this trend? Have you ever been to a wedding where the couple […]

StudioWed Nashville | Kelly Plans A Wedding: The Timeline - December 16, 2013

[…] {From Love & Lavender) […]

Cassi - January 31, 2014

Can you tell me where you got your statement necklace? or somewhere i can find something similar?