When Laura Murray sent us this styled wedding, we couldn’t wait to share it with you all! Laura and her team of fabulous Colorado vendors chose a pink and grey color scheme for their music themed styled shoot. We were especially excited to see all the sheet music details, since we recently did posts about old book pages and sheet music!

The bride wore a short Nicole Miller dress from Colorado bridal shop Anna Be and a fabulous chunky necklace from Anthropologie.

The dessert table by Jaclyn of Lemon Sprinkle Events featured some sweet treats that every wedding guest would love: powdered sugar donuts, pink lemonade cupcakes (from Happy Cakes in Denver), bubblegum jelly beans and vanilla meringues. Jaclyn also created the paper bunting and flag dessert toppers.

Music Themed Styled Shoot -  violin and pink bouquet

Buffy of Pink Posey Design put together the gorgeous bouquet and floral centerpieces using pink dahlias, white roses, seeded eucalyptus, sweet peas, dusty miller, and white hydrangea. She also created a DIY boutonniere incorporating sheet music.

The models, Alisa and Roman, were made even more beautiful at the hands of Styles by Jenece, who was in charge of hair and makeup.

Laura created the place cards, invitations and table signs. We love how she used sheet music for the table numbers and the escort cards.

sheet music for the table numbers and the escort cards.

bride and groom stand in front of sheet music backdrop in the shape of a heart

Sheet music in the shape of a heart served as a backdrop for photos. Super easy DIY photobooth idea!

Groom playing guitar to bride as both sit in the sun next to a river

And of course, to tie in the music theme, the groom serenaded his bride with a guitar!

Thanks so much Laura for sending this shoot our way! We loved every bit of it.

Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and make a purchase I will receive a small commission. I may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I believe will add value to my bride and groom readers.

Click Here to Leave a Comment Below

Jen @ The Finer Things - October 15, 2010

The table assignment cards, the table numbers — I love them! Great theme to work with!

Laura Murray - October 15, 2010

Aileen and Ellen- thanks so much!! We so appreciate the feature!! :)

postcards and pretties - October 15, 2010

that shoot is stunning..i love the music theme especially with the use of the sheet music. happy weekend ladies!!

joey kennedy - October 15, 2010

This is stunning, congrats to Laura and her team!

Jaclyn Webb - October 15, 2010

This looks great! Thank you for featuring us today.

Buffy - Pink Posey Design - October 15, 2010

Hello,

The name of my business is Pink Posey Design, www.pinkposeydesign.com :)

There is no S at the end of design. :-/

Pink Posey Design

Thank you for posting our shoot! :)

Buffy - Pink Posey Design - October 17, 2010

Thank you to all who loved the flowers! I had fun putting them together.

The non floral, DIY boutonierre was fun as well. Very simple and fun to do. Try to find a little trinket relating your guys hobby and give it a shot, or bring it to your florist to incoorporate in your fresh flowers. I have done 2 weddings with fishing items lately myself!

Laura and I will shoot step by step directions soon and post them on our blogs and submit again here, so that will help you all to be able to do this fun and simple craft too!

P.S. Thanks a bunch for fixing the business name tyop :)

lydia {ever ours} - October 15, 2010

love that place card idea with the sheet music!

Shawn - October 15, 2010

Ultimate romance!! Lovely!!

Lena - October 15, 2010

I love all those little music details, and those flowers are to die for!

Christa Rose - October 19, 2010

Love the soft colors of the flowers -so delicate and pretty!

FEATURES » Laura Murray Photography >> Boutique Wedding and Lifestyle Photography - December 17, 2010

[…] head over to the following great blogs and them out! Glamour and Grace  – La Belle Bride  – Love and Lavender  – Couture Colorado  (a fun side note…. Laura Dombrowski runs Couture Colorado and was […]

Lauren - April 13, 2011

As a musician myself, I’m a sucker for the sheet music heart. I want to make my own right away!

Music for Wedding Receptions » A Perfect Celebration - May 5, 2011

[…] am sure you remember those musical invitations that when you pop up them, they started to sing a certain song. Can you imagine your guests’ […]

And Now for Some Colorado Wedding Eye Candy - July 12, 2011

[…] work has graced the pages of major wedding blogs such as Style Me Pretty, Green Wedding Shoes, Love and Lavender, and Glamour and Grace. The weddings she shoots are so compelling that they are frequently […]

Kara Anne - September 4, 2011

Hi,
Love everything about this wedding. What is the style of the Nicole Miller dress?

Thème de mariage : la musique classique | La Fée mariage - September 14, 2011

[…] Style me pretty,  photophore : Andrea Dozier via Style me pretty,  violon et numéro de table : Love and lavender, clavier et demoiselles d’honneur : Sarah Donaldson via Style me pretty, confettis : Etsy, […]

Alternative seating plans | The Boho Wedding Blog - October 10, 2011

[…] (image source green wedding shoes photo by Clayton AustinMusic Themed seating plan (image source love and lavender photo by Lauran Murray)Customised chest of draws I think this is my favourite! and a great one if […]

stacey - March 7, 2012

I absolutely love the flowers, Pink Posey did an amazing job!!!

Music buffs UNITE! A wedding inspired by your favorite music festival! — The Simplifiers : Event Planning - Austin, Texas - April 17, 2012

[…] Hi Fi Weddings | Rock N’ Roll Bride | Hi Fi Weddings | Green Wedding Shoes | The Day Book Blog | Love & Lavender | Love & Lavender | Dearest Nature | Truly Madly Dottie […]

Real Life Bride #6: The Decor | SouthBound Bride - April 24, 2012

[…] Images: Top left – Maria Mack Photography via Elizabeth Anne Designs; Top right – via Emmaline Bride; Bottom – Laura Murray via Love and Lavender […]

Sheet Music Wedding Ideas – Moody Monday - The Wedding Community Blog - May 7, 2012

[…] Music Escort Tags – Via Love and Lavender, Picture by Laura Murray […]