It’s almost Valentine’s Day, so we thought it would be the perfect time to do a post about hearts. Hearts are so simple and adorable, and they’re absolutely perfect for every detail imaginable!
1. This couple released heart shaped balloons with their guests, then the groom carried his bride through a sheet with a heart cut out. How cute!
2.These bridesmaids carried hearts on sticks instead of bouquets–so fun and cheerful!
3. This couple hid behind heart shaped balloons for their first look–love that idea.
4. These felt heart magnets are perfect save-the-dates–simple, memorable, and totally do-able!
5. We are madly in love with Vivienne Westwood’s heart shoes, but if they aren’t in your budget, these sparkly Ban.do shoe clips would do just as well!
6. Giant hearts are pretty much the cutest prop we can imagine. Don’t you agree?
7. We like when people get creative with their details, and these heart cake toppers really take the cake! Via Peach and Pearl and Project Wedding.
8. Red velvet macaroons, brownies, and yummy cupcakes with heart details? Yes, please!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and make a purchase I will receive a small commission. I may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I believe will add value to my bride and groom readers.
Love and Lavender Weddings Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.