One sweet trend that we’ve noticed lately is having a big wedding dessert table to supplement (or replace) a traditional wedding cake. Here are some of our favorite unique dessert table ideas:
1. Vintage Drawer Dessert Table – We love the setup of this table from Style Me Pretty. Stacked vintage drawers house treats like apple turnovers and doughnuts…yum!
2. Chic White Vanity – This dessert table from Bride Scouts is one of our all-time favorites. First of all, those empty white frames and the gorgeous vanity are perfection. Second of all, she did the entire thing for $40–every single treat on it was from the grocery store!
3. Artwork Inspired Dessert Table – The inspiration for your dessert table can come from anywhere – even a piece of artwork! We love this Thiebaud inspired cake spread, by Kate Harrison. Seriously, how cool is that?
4. Giant Balloon Dessert Table – A post on dessert tables would not be complete without a work by Amy Atlas, who is pretty much the queen of dessert tables! We especially like this one. Big balloons are such a simple (and affordable) way to add some drama and height to your spread.
5. Ice Cream Bar Dessert Table – We absolutely love the idea of an ice cream bar, and how cute is this one?! The girls of Eat Drink Chic provide detailed instructions for how to pull this off and even have templates for all the cute labels!
7. Mossy Tree Dessert Table – This is so well styled, from the moss on the table, to the wooden cake base, to the little bird sitting on the nest of robin’s egg blue macaroons!
8. Winter Wonderland Dessert Table – We love the way the girls of adorable winter wonderland table that they put together: “Like a sugar coated forest, this magical dessert table features such delicious delights as red velvet candy cane cakesicles sprinkled with peppermint, fluffy red velvet cake sandwiches and piles of fluffy white snowballs.” Sounds delicious!