We love seeing books used in weddings, whether they’re stacked underneath centerpieces or used as a photo prop. One of our favorite ways to use old books is to let the pages take center stage. Old pages are so pretty, versatile–and cheap! Here’s some crafty ways to turn some old book pages into something fabulous!
1. Cake. Cover a cake topper with book pages, and even wrap some around the cake! by Brandon Kidd.
2. Chargers. Layers of ruffled paper make super pretty chargers, via Green Wedding Shoes.
3. Pomanders. Hang paper pomanders for an elegant (and cheap!) version of a chandelier, via Green Wedding Shoes.
For a different take on this idea, cover a big round balloon paper mache style, via Style Me Pretty. A smaller version makes a cute pomander for the flower girl to carry.
4. Place Setting. Tuck a page stamped with a cute image underneath the napkin, via Marry You Me.
5. Paper flowers. We adore these paper flowers (and the “love story” sign) via 100 layer cake. So pretty!
6. Wall art. This pretty idea, via The Sweetest Occasion, is so simple! Rip pages out of a favorite book and hang them as wall art. Brilliant!
And that’s just a few of our favorites! Like we said, book pages are so fabulously versatile–we can think of hundreds more ways to incorporate them into your decor.