After your celebration of marriage it’s off to the much needed honeymoon! But before you jet off you should consider protecting those cherished (and valuable) new jewelry pieces with Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company. Jewelers Mutual’s Perfect Circle® Jewelry Insurance is the first and best step in protecting your jewelry. They insure your personal jewelry- from engagement rings to heirloom necklaces and everything in between- against loss, damage, theft, and mysterious disappearance worldwide. What could be worse than swimming in the ocean and losing your rings? Or losing your checked baggage with all of your jewelry in it?
You can also make sure to follow these few tips:
1. Bring only the jewelry you will definitely wear—try not to bring a lot of extras.
2. Make a list of the jewelry you will be taking on your travels. Keep one with you and one at home for records.
3. Transport the jewelry by either discreetly wearing it or in your carry-on luggage.
4. Never leave your carry-on unattended- whether it be in the airport or the transport to and from.
5. Use the in-room hotel safe to securely store your jewelry when not wearing it.
Learn more about jewelry insurance, get a free quote, and insure your pieces today with Jewelers Mutual.