These word cake toppers for your wedding cake come in a variety of different materials: wire, clay, paper, or cardboard. You can even get personalized wedding cake toppers to include a favorite word, or you and your partner’s names. The options seem endless!
You may have noticed from this post on cakes inspired from attire, along with this naked cake post, that we absolutely love cakes. They are one of our favorite details of the wedding, and usually the yummiest. We have been liking the word cake toppers of late, so we thought we would share some of our favorites!
Word Cake Toppers
Incorporate a metal finish to your wedding cake! One thing to keep in mind when shopping for a cake topper is to adhere to the look and feel of the cake. The first cake topper pictured above is a little messy and rough, in keeping with the rustic wood platter and imperfect icing of the cake. I think it looks fantastic. Similarly, a delicate and pretty cake (as picture below) deserves a cake topper design that enhances and matches the overall look and feel. The metal cursive writing works perfectly!
1) WE DO Cake Topper Banner by Ariels Sandbar
2) CUPID’S ARROW: from Heather Boyd Wire Custom Initials Wedding Cake Topper
When it comes to wedding cake toppers, LOVE comes in all shapes and sizes … literally.
3) LOVE Wire Wedding Cake Topper from Anto Arts
4) “Love” Gold Wedding Cake Topper from Love & Lavender
5) Red Love Cake Topper by Le Petit Mariage
6) Love with Heart Wedding Cake topper by Coral Mint Design
Cake toppers can be personalized by using a family name or the first names of the couple.
7) Rustic wedding cake topper from Cork Country Cottage
8) Custom Names Cake Topper Banner by Ready Go
9) Mr & Mrs Personalized Wedding Cake Topper by The Pink Owl Gifts
10) Mr and Mrs Wedding Cake Topper by Better Off Wed
Look for a cake topper that has a meaningful phrase or word!
11) Custom Script Style Wedding Cake Topper by Miss Sarah Cake
12) HOORAY in gold Wedding cake topper by Emily Steffen
13) Happily Ever After by Better Off Wed
14) To the Moon & Back by Better Off Wed
15) Just Married Cake Banner by Ready Go
16) Just Married Bunting Cake Topper by tuck and bonte
Make sure to choose a cake topper that matches your wedding color scheme and the overall style of your wedding. Get creative with your word cake toppers and let us know your inspirational ideas in the comments below!
Need More Cake Topper Ideas?
If word wedding cake toppers are not quite what you are looking for, we’ve got a couple other articles that you might find helpful. Either way, let us know which topper is your favorite in the comment section below!