I’ve really enjoyed all the unique wedding drinks that I have seen lately here on the blog. Everything from coffee and hot chocolate, to mimosas and milkshakes!
The thing I love most about this list is that you can go alcohol free for each of these drinks. Or, break out that groomsmen flask you got as a gift and spike your lemonade. 😉
Pick your favorite drink and serve them up in some cool glasses for all your guests to enjoy. Better yet, buy a neat drink dispenser (or three) and really serve up a good drink atmosphere.
- Coffee – My husband would be all over the coffee bar idea, you could either keep it plan with regular and decaf or go all out with espressos
- Lemonade – a great choice for both adults and kids. Having a lemonade stand is also a really unique and fun detail!
- Shaved Ice – This idea really brings me back to the time I spent on a Hawaiian beach in the northern part of Oahu. Nothing beats shaved ice on a hot day in Hawaii. I know shaved ice can be eaten with a spoon, but I still think it is a delicious idea that all your guest would enjoy!
- Hot Chocolate – If you don’t drink coffee, then an alternative warm beverage idea is hot chocolate. Make it unique by having different flavors.
- Mimosa – For those of you with a morning wedding, pancakes and mimosas would be perfect! Don’t just stay with the traditional orange juice, have different juices to spice it up.
- Bellini – I am a huge fan of bellinis, especially blended ones. Set up a station for your guest to make the perfect bellini blend!
- Milkshake – Probably my favorite idea on this list … Who doesn’t love a good milkshake? Have them pre-made or have a station set up for your guest to go crazy!
- Milk – Milk and cookies are always a favorite. In fact, Love & Lavender did an entire styled shoot a few years back centered around the theme of milk and cookies. Have a selection for people to choose from — I personally am a chocolate milk lover!