I have been loving all the fun Valentine’s Day DIY projects out there! A lot of them would be perfect for a wedding so I thought I would share some of my favorites!
1. This geometric heart would be perfect for a ceremony backdrop or above the dessert table!
2. These candle stick holders would be fun and budget friendly for centerpieces!
3. In need of napkin rings? Check out these DIY Arrow Napkin Rings—they are so cute and easy to make!
4. You make think I am crazy, but I think these Giant Cupid’s Arrow Balloons are super fun and they would make a great photo booth prop!
5. Yarn letters are easy, budget friendly and can make for a great decor piece! Use them on a dessert table, for centerpieces or basically anywhere else in your wedding!