Even though we are in the thick of summer, the reality is that fall will be here before we know it. For those brides that will have a fall wedding, I am sure you are already looking for your bridesmaids attire. If you don’t believe me, then head to any mall. Mall stores remind us with their big Summer SALE signs that cardigan wearing season will be here soon.
Here are some hot 2014 fall trends for bridesmaids dresses.
1) One-Shoulder Dresses: Unique neckline and cutout backs are en vogue, no wonder one-shoulder dresses are popular. No matter what style of wedding you are having, you can incorporate these one-shoulder bridesmaids dresses easily, with either long and formal or short, fun and flirty.
2) Spaghetti Straps: I feel like I haven’t said these two words together in a long while. It is true, spaghetti straps are back. One thing that I hate seeing (but am guilty of doing myself) – when a women is wearing a strapless dress and she grabs each side to yank up the dress. Spaghetti straps give you the comfort of holding your dress in place without having to worry about awkward and less than lady like yanks throughout the night.
3) Color: Gun metal grey, white/ivory, coral pinks
4) Back Cutouts: Keyholes or cutouts at the back of the dress can look sexy and won’t make a woman feel like she is bearing it all. Keep in mind that dresses with cutouts in the back of the dress won’t complement every body shape.
5) Dresses with Belts: A great option to dress up a more casual dress is to add a bit of bling with a skinny belt. This can flatter some body shapes by accentuating the narrowest point in the waist with the belt.
10) Lace It Up: Dress it up or dress it down, lace will work for any type of affair.
6) Sheer Overlays: Any floor length dress with a sheer gauzy overlay will not only look soft and romantic, but will look graceful and elegant. It is truly the way to go if you are looking for a stunning wow factor.
7) Fit and Flare: A fall trend you will notice (especially for formal weddings) are dresses that are fitted, floor length, flare at the bottom and use a more structured fabric such as dipioni silk. Sometimes brides will try and keep a similar element between their dress and the bridesmaids’ dresses. Usually they accomplish this by having the same necklines. If you want to accomplish a similar look and are wearing a mermaid style gown, dress your bridal party in the fit and flare look. It will all mesh quite beautifully.
8) Illusion Neckline: This look is one of my favorites. If you want girls that have a little more cleavage to feel good in their dress, put them in a dress with an illusion neckline. It covers and holds them in all while still adding a touch of sexiness in a tasteful way. No one will outshine anyone else in the bosom department!
Review bridesmaid dresses online makes it easy to shop! And with your newfound knowledge, it’s definitely time to get shopping!
**This is a sponsored post. All photos are provided by Review Australia.***