I have never understood the allure of camping out all night for a door crashing super sale on black Friday, or the release of a new Apple product for that matter. I am sure it is a life changing experience – sitting, bonding with complete strangers, waiting with anticipation for the moment when the doors open and a mass of people scramble to get their hands on the newest electronics, fashion, or video game.
I am much happier eating turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie, and drinking eggnog (still too early, even for an eggnog lover like myself). And then, as the quote from Twas the Night Before Christmas goes, I like to be “nestled all snug in my bed.” Finally, from the comfort of my own computer, I shop till I drop! To each her own.
Even though it is the holiday season with all its gift giving traditions, we are a wedding blog and can’t forget our roots. Most of these great gifts are bridesmaid worthy, plus they are all under $65 dollars.
Whether you need goodies for your yearly gift exchange with your girl friends, or your wedding is just around the corner, these nuggets below will make perfect bridesmaids gifts or Christmas presents.
1) For the Coffee Lover: Lip Tease Mug Gold $25.00
2) For the Hostess with the Most-ess: Engraved 4 Piece Hostess Serving Set $29.99
3) For the Cozy Candle Lover: Voluspa Saijo Persimmon Boxed Candle $9.00
4) For the Monthly Manicure Lover: “Gilded Gears’ Heavy Metal Nail Lacquer Collection $28.00
5) For the “I’m always cold” Bestie: Fuzzy Throw – Snow Leopard $44.95
6) For the Fashionista: ‘Chloe’ Large Stud Earrings $45.00
7) For the Big City Garden Lover: Twig Terrariums Encapsulate Air Plant Terrarium Kit $50.00
8) For the Party Girl at Heart: Tiny Dancer Pouch $64.00
One additional gift that I have to mention is GLOSSYBOX. You can sign up for a 1, 3, 6 or 12 month plan and it really is the gift that keeps on giving long after Christmas has passed. I love that feeling when my Glossy Box arrives in the mail and I just can’t wait to see what beauty products await for me to try. Their service is a great way to try new products and step outside your daily – make that yearly – routine. I can bet you haven’t change your beauty routine or products up in a long while. For myself, it eliminate the feeling of regret when I spent money on a product I never use.