Love & Lavender Weddings are expert destination wedding planners in Ireland with years of experience planning romantic weddings for our North American couples.
Our clients want venues steeped in history, surrounded by vista views, and architectural gems that you just won’t find back home. They seek a wedding venue that speaks for itself and makes the process less about decor and more about the natural beauty of a venue and setting.
We specialize in planning elopements for as well as intimate weddings for up to thirty of your closest family and friends. As a Canadian expat based in Ireland, Love & Lavender Weddings understands North American weddings and will provide you with wedding planning services to suit your needs.
We are constantly on the lookout for incredible talent and take pride in the amazing industry contacts we’ve made. We enjoy pairing up the right vendors and introducing them to clients who have chosen to have their destination wedding in Ireland.
We offer a specialized service for our North American couples that includes: scheduling calls outside of normal working hours, advice on traveling within Ireland and organizing activities during your stay, suggestions on how to host a traditional Irish wedding, and advice on getting the best exchange rates.
We are the seamless link between you and your wedding vendors. Rest easy thousands of miles away knowing everything is on track and under control.
FULL SERVICE PLANNING
Destination wedding planning can be a painful experience: contacting unknown vendors in strange lands, with different time zones, and who sometimes speak with thick accents … not a recipe for wedding success.
That’s where we come into the picture. Love & Lavender is on the ground in Ireland ready to assist in planning your destination wedding from start to finish.
We’ve built connections with some of the best venues in Ireland including castles, manor houses, B&Bs and more. Let us do the leg work to arrange vendors on your behalf and get the best deal possible.
All you have to do is make your way over here and get ready to party!
We identify with couples who choose to elope and need a little extra help to plan and execute a truly wonderful day.
You = Always known you wanted an extremely intimate wedding somewhere special
Us = Will give you that extremely intimate elopement experience in Ireland!
You = Fed up with everyone’s opinion, advice, and drama for your wedding
Us = We hear you loud and clear. We’ll make your Ireland elopement uniquely special!
Have you spent countless hours trying to find the perfect wedding venue in Ireland?
After a while, one castle starts to look the same as the next — turrets blend seamlessly with arches and stone begins to look like wood.
You have reached a point of venue fatigue. We know, we’ve been there too! When we say, ‘We are here to help’, we mean it.
A venue is an important component of your overall wedding day. It should fit with your wants, desires, style, and budget. Our venue search option is fairly priced. We’ll find that venue of your dreams and have you gawking at stone turrets in no time.
You have Two Choices:
- Do Everything Yourself – Enlist your friends, family, and even wedding guests to execute your wedding day dream.Sweaty guests that work for their meals are not happy guests. Plus, you don’t want to be the last one at the wedding venue taking down streamers and packing leftover champagne bottles. You should be with your new spouse on your newlywed night!
- Outsource – Let us handle all the nitty-gritty details on your wedding day. Guests can relax, you will be less stressed, and all is well!
While it is possible to plan your own destination wedding from afar, hiring an experienced wedding planner brings so many added benefits. Here are just a few reasons our services will benefit you:
- We’ll guide you through all the necessary paperwork to make sure you have the best possible chance of being granted a legal wedding ceremony here in Ireland
- We’ll recommend a dream team of vendors based on your budget, personality, and style
- We’ll save you hours of researching, liaising and organizing with vendors.
- We’ll free you from time zone nightmares — what time is it in Ireland!?
- We’ll guide you through the best ways to easily and securely transfer money
- We’ll ensure we are on top of every detail, so that you can focus on your memorable wedding experience! Spending one-on-one time with guests is most important, let us worry about the behind-the-scenes logistics.