Submit A Wedding / Styled Shoot
Thank you so much for considering Love & Lavender to feature your wedding day and/or photography work. The mission of L&L is to inspire our readers with unique ideas or themes that they can incorporate into their own wedding day. We are not looking for the average banquet hall wedding that lacks style, color, and inspiration. We are looking for weddings with pizzazz!
Submissions We Feature:
- Real Weddings – we prefer Rustic, Whimsical, Winery/Vineyard, Outdoor, Beach, or Destination Wedding styles
- Engagement Sessions (that include a cute theme/props)
- Styled Shoots
- DIY Tutorials
- Anniversary Shoots
- Unique Ideas or Themes
- Bold and Eye-Catching Decor
- DIY projects
- Fun Props
Include the following with your submission (where possible):
- The names and websites of all the vendors involved
- Comments from the bride: a) Where did she get her inspiration from? b) A budget breakdown for the wedding c) Any tips she would like to provide to brides-to-be
- If possible, please include the bride’s email in your submission
We would love to see your wedding photos that meet the above criteria! Please make sure that any photos you submit are at least 1000 X 1000 pixels and remove watermarks or branding.
Since we prefer to feature fresh content exclusive to Love & Lavender readers, we ask that you let us know if you have already submitted the photos to any other blogs. Once your feature has been accepted for publication, please give us a 45 day window of exclusivity from the publication date before you submit to another blog. 🙂
We are honored to receive your work and believe it is important to respond back to every submission we receive. Please give us up to 10 days and we will let you know either way if we decide to feature your submission.
Love & Lavender