We really like unique ceremony backdrops that show the creativity and personality of the couple. These one-of-a-kind backdrops might take a little work to put together–but they look stunning and would be totally worth it! We hope these ideas inspire you to get creative with your ceremony decor.
1. A lovely stage designed by the bride
2. A backdrop table filled with flowers
3. A bold and colorful backdrop made by the groom
4. A rustic backdrop with strings of cotton
5. A ceremony arch made with bookcases
6. A fabric backdrop inspired by a circus tent
7. A crystal chandelier hung from an arch made of dried palm fronds
8. A weathered wood structure with built-in vintage windows
Such creative ceremony backdrops floating around the web recently! I mean, how do these brides come up with these ideas?!
Yup, those are paper plates! I love the idea—so budget friendly!
Bright and beautiful! I love how colorful these two backdrops are.