Best Online Wedding Registry – Reviews for 2021
Our list of the best offline & online wedding registry reviews comes complete with an overview of each wedding registry from top to bottom. We pick out the pros and cons so that you can find the best wedding registry for your needs.
Fill Your Wedding Registry with Sweet Gifts
While at brick and mortar stores it can be fun to wield a mighty handheld scanner, using an online wedding registry makes adding items you want to your wedding registry a snap. After all, Brides-to-be don’t have oodles of time to spend driving all over town in order to choose registry gift items. And, at the end of a long day selections start to blur together as you try to figure out what you added to your wedding registry at one store vs. the other.
We’ve done some of the hard work by narrowing down the most useful, easy-to-use, and outright best online wedding registry options available in 2021.
Read a summary overview for each of our top three wedding registries. Or, click “Create a Registry” to go directly to that registry’s signup page and get started!
Note: We try to keep the information on this page as up-to-date as possible, but sometimes information may be incorrect. Please check with individual wedding registry programs for full conditions or details.
1. Amazon.com – Massive Online Wedding Registry
Amazon’s online registry is super easy to set up and use. We’re positive you (or someone you know) have used Amazon and are familiar with its shopping experience.
We all know Amazon has a vast selection of goods: kitchen gadgets, electronics for your home, or even car parts! Nothing screams wedding bliss like a good car part.
Perks include an extended return policy as well as a universal registry button. That means that while you shop online at another store you can pull out your phone, search for it on Amazon, and voilà – you just added it to your registry in less than 10 seconds!
How about free shipping? Anyone buying from your wedding registry gets free shipping and your gifts will be delivered right to their doorstep for free! Or yours.
If you like the looks of Amazon’s wedding registry, click “Create a Registry”and get started.
- World’s largest selection
- Ability to add gifts from any website (universal button capability)
- One time 20% discount for Prime members or a one-time 10% discount for non-Prime Members on select items shipped and sold by Amazon.com after your wedding
- Detailed list of who bought what gift making it easy to send thank you cards
- Return policy for items purchased from third-party sellers on Amazon. If you need to return an item, the person who bought the gift must contact that seller for you.
2. Bed Bath & Beyond – Essentials for the Home
There’s quite a few benefits to registering at Bed Bath and Beyond. They offer excellent wedding registry ideas along with a huge selection of linens, cookware, flatware, and items you just can’t live without. You can’t go wrong picking your basic linens and dinnerware due to high-quality and affordable options.
Knowledgeable guides and expert ideas help you tailor your wedding registry. The registry quick picks include things that other brides decided that they love and can’t live without. All you have to do is look through and add appropriate items to your registry.
A registry checklist keeps track of what has been bought so you don’t have to – a huge time saver if you are trying to add items at another store after gifts have already been bought at BB&B.
They can even print up super fancy registry announcement cards to send out with your wedding announcements. Send them out via Facebook = Awesome!
The Bed Bath and Beyond wedding registry includes a great incentive program with a bunch of perks and coupons to make your wedding registry even more exciting. One perk is called Freebook whereby a couple selects special brands from within featured brands, and when added to the registry you actually earn free gifts based on those purchases.
Who doesn’t love Bed Bath and Beyond!? The number of locations across the country in almost any neighborhood or major shopping center means you can browse to your heart’s content. Click below to get started with an online registry.
- Over 1,000 stores nationwide for guests to shop
- Registry consultants available
- Completion and incentive programs
- A mobile app allows you to add items from virtually anywhere
- If you return a gift, you only get a merchandise credit and not the item’s value in cash
3. Best Buy – Home Appliances & Electronics
Many people may honestly not have thought about using Best Buy for a wedding registry. However, it makes sense if you need a few big-ticket items like a new stove, fridge, or washer/dryer. Or maybe your future hubby wants that new 70 inch LED TV as a wedding gift so he can watch the big game in style.
Best Buy have a checklist to make selecting items hassle free. We like the starter registries feature with different categories and items to choose from such as living room, kitchen, connected home, small appliances, etc. This is a great idea if you’ve had your eye on a certain home security gadget, but can’t afford to purchase it outright.
We also think it’s great Best Buy acknowledges that some couples might not have a registry with Best Buy. There is a section that indicates if a couple doesn’t have a wedding registry at Best Buy, guests can get the happy couple a gift card instead.
Overall, we think Best Buy’s wedding registry is a good choice if you need new appliances or electronics – the kind of stuff that Best Buy is known for selling.
- Everyday essentials from technology to toasters
- Group gifting available
- Receive 10% off registry gifts you don’t receive
- Limited selection compared to other wedding registries
- No announcement or a thank-you card tracker, like some of the other more well-known offline stores
More Wedding Registry Options
Everyday Essentials For Newlywed Couples
- 15% discount after your big day
- Universal Registry
- Group Gifting
- Bonus gift from select brands with qualifying purchases
A Visual Registry: Organize Each Room
- Visual room blueprint tool
- Cash / Honeymoon Fund Gifting; Group gifting available
- Add gifts from any website
- Receive 10% off select items after your wedding
Macy’s Wedding Registry
Quality Goods for your Home
- Thank-you card management system
- 20% newlywed discount
- Shop at 800+ stores nationwide
- Gift cards available
- Expert advise at sip and scan appointment
Classic Dinnerware, Stylish furniture
- 10% post-wedding discount
- Free design services
- Exclusive monogram collection for personal touch
- Universal gift cards
For Cooks & Entertainers
- Bonus Gifts
- Post Wedding 10% Discount
- Universal Gift Cards
- Thank you note manager
Modern Furniture, Bedding & Decor
- Monogram shop
- 10% discount on the rest of your registry for 6 months after the big day
- Universal gift cards
- Design services available
Vintage Finds and Handmade Treasures
- Use as an alternative wedding registry for guests who don’t want to buy a traditional gift
Wedding Registry and Gifts in One Place
- A registry that lets you combine the brands you love, curated experiences, and cash funds on a single page
- Lowest fees on honeymoon funds
- 10% completion discount up to a year
Couples Who Don’t Need Physical Gifts
- Crowdfunding site for weddings, honeymoons, or even a down payment on a house
Goods for Living, Cooking, and More
- Free save the dates by Paperless Post
- Attend a Sunday morning wedding party event
- 10% off for 6 months in store & online
- A special gift for the both of you
The Hardware Store
- Registry Concierge and Private in-store registry events
- 10% saving after your event
- Thousands of products in every price range from the world’s leading brands
A Luxury Department Store
- Thank-You card manager
- Free gift packaging
- Free Shipping + Free Returns
- 10% registry completion discount
Department Store with Classic Style
- Save 10% on any remaining registry items for up to six months
- Shop at 1,000+ stores nationwide
- Earn freebies from favorite brands
A Registry Where Value is About Quality
- Purchase report is provided to let you know which guest bought what
- Receive 20% off remaining items on your registry
- Guests can make purchases both online or in-store
Treasure The Idea of Family Heirlooms
- 20% off a luxe assortment of clothing, fine jewelry and intimates
- Personal Consultant available
- Receive 10% off for six months after the big day
- Thank you note manager
Shop Bed, Bath, & Living Goods
- 15% registry completion discount
- Guests save 20% when $100 is spent in-store on your registry
- 10% rewards program
All-in-One Online Wedding Registry
- Add gifts from any store online
- Register for Cash Gifts
- Sync store registries you already have
- Personal Consultants available
*Did you find this post useful? Would you like to get back to it later? Save THIS PIN below to your Wedding Planning board!*
Despite her dreamy wedding blogger lifestyle, Meredith's day job is running ClassicVeils.com and a full-time mom to an active toddler. If she could, Meredith would spend her days taking cruises, helping animals in need, and watching Big Brother!
Leave a Comment