13 Must-See Wedding Signing Boards
Whether it’s because of COVID, a shift in beliefs about “traditional” weddings, or just because people prefer a little less fuss, smaller weddings are super popular these days.
And you know we’re all about every kind of wedding around here, so we jumped on the micro-wedding bandwagon. Honestly, it’s become one of our favorites.
We also love the wedding decor shift reflecting that more straightforward, pared-back ethos. A great example of this is the wedding signing board!
Of all the wedding book signing ideas we’ve researched (see this awesome wedding guest book alternatives guide for more), wedding signature boards are the most practical. All you have to do is put it out with the appropriate writing utensil and a sign asking your guests to autograph it.
When the party’s over, take the board home and hang it on the wall to admire as a gorgeous piece of art. Easy peasy.
As you’ll see in our list, there’s a wide variety of signing boards to accommodate any wedding theme and decor. From modern to rustic, the creative possibilities are endless!
Stick around! In this post, we’ll show you some of the wedding signing boards we fell in love with, and we think you will too.
Oh! Here are a couple of good-to-know tidbits:
- Permanent paint markers and/or Sharpies work best with most wedding signature boards.
- Look for signature boards with hanging hardware that doesn’t come already attached, so the sign will lay flat on the table while your guests sign it.
Ok, back to the list… In this article, you will find:
- 3D Hexagon Wood Wedding Guest Book Sign
- Large Round Wedding Guest Book Board
- Elegant Black Guest Book Board
- 3D Wooden Wedding Guest Book Sign
- Hexagon Wooden Wedding Book
- Minimalist Script Guest Book Sign
- Personalized Letter Wedding Board
- 3D Chalkboard Wood Wedding Round Guest Book Board
- Botanical Letter Wooden Board
- Engraved Live Edge Wedding Sign
- Simple Wedding Guest Book Sign
- Wooden Initials Sign Wedding Guest Book
- Barnwood Framed Sign-In Board
- Cornhole Game Wedding Signing Board
Wedding Signature Boards for Your Guests to Leave Their Mark
Below you’ll see some of the most beautiful signature boards you can get for your wedding guests.
3D Hexagon Wedding Sign In Board
- It's shipped with the hanging hardware detached for easy signing
- There are a ton of font color options. (I love the metallic!)
- The SmallTownTimbers shop offers two rush options if you need it extra fast
Large Round Sign in Board for Wedding
- Comes in simple black or white lettering, so your signatures will be the main focal point
- Comes in three sizes; the largest accommodates over 200 signatures!
- Comes with sawtooth hangers for easy hanging
Elegant Black Wooden Sign Guest Book
- he shop offers a free replacement if your board breaks during shipping
- The photo signs are awesome
- It makes a fantastic wedding welcome sign too!
3D Wooden Sign Guest Book
- You can order a matching "please sign" sign for the table
- The hanging hardware comes detached, so it'll lie flat
- Your sign can be fully customized!
Hexagon Wooden Guest Book Sign
- The pattern is stunning!
- You can have it engraved in white or natural
- It would be perfectly matched with honey wedding favors on your table!
Minimalist Script Wood Guest Book Sign
- Comes with hanging hardware
- Love the simple, casual vibe
- Love the price tag, too!
Personalized Letter Wedding Guest Sign Board
- Already comes with a white paint marker. Super handy
- It'll look fantastic on your wall at home
- Your guests will love to sign it!
Please Sign Our Guest Board 3D Chalkboard
- Comes with a hanger for easy wall display
- It's all hand-painted
- I love all things calligraphy
Wedding Signature Wooden Letter Board
- Love that vintage boho vibe
- No-nonsense font options bring more attention to the design
- It would be perfect for framing
Engraved Wedding Guest Book Wood Sign Board
- The Burlandplank shop sources its wood locally in Canada
- Each sign is handmade with TLC
- The shop will work with you if you want a specific font or design
Simple Signature Wedding Guest Board
- That heart pen stand!
- That black acrylic font really pops against the wood
- The board comes ready to hang
Wooden Initials Guest Book Sign
- You'll get a 60% discount when you order additional wedding decor items from the WeddingByEli shop
- The little heart in the center is so cute!
- The design leaves more room for signatures
Barnwood Framed Sign-In Guest Board
- Hanging hardware and signing pens are included
- Anything featuring upcycled materials is fantastic
- Has enough room for 100+ signatures
This striking geometric design would look fantastic at a rustic wedding, but it would also work well with a contemporary outdoor affair!
The board and 3D letters are handcrafted from natural unfinished birch plywood. Each board is different and features knots and flaws unique to that piece of wood, so no two are exactly alike.
It comes in five sizes accommodating approx 20-100 signatures and 15 stunning stains to match every wedding decor.
Circular silhouettes are always visually dramatic- we feel this round wooden wedding guest book board will definitely turn some heads at your wedding!
Each sign is laser cut and hand sanded from baltic birch and may contain unique flaws that give it that perfect rustic appeal for any boho or country wedding.
The lettering is raised and adhered to the board separately, and there's an option to order the letters only if you want to attach them to a different board. Just send them the dimensions of the board you want to use, and the shop will cut the letters to fit perfectly!
Ok, so this one comes in a few colors (16, to be exact), but we included the black one because it's just so fancy looking! And we love photo signs. In fact, we've done an entire post on them you'll want to see here.
Not only can you customize the background colors, but there are plenty of text options, too. The whole wooden sign is UV-coated and fade-resistant, and if you choose to include your photos, the shop will print them in HD colors for the ultimate *pop* factor.
The board is 1/4 inch thick and comes in your choice of round or rectangle. You can use this guest book as a wedding guest book wooden welcome sign, or check out this article with other options!
Simple and sweet, this unfinished birchwood signing in board is the perfect sign for a casual wedding with lots of lawn games and low-key decor. And maybe a build-your-own bistro burger bar. Can you tell we think about these things for fun?
Anyway, it comes in five sizes and 15 lovely stain options to match your style. The 3D letters are made from birch and can be customized in any color you wish.
This is such a cool idea, and the hexagonal design will look amazing on your wall after the wedding!
The sign has a centerpiece featuring your name and the wedding date and smaller hexagonal pieces that fit into the board. (They'll make it to your specs, but between 100-150 is recommended.)
Each guest signs a piece and places it on the board to assemble a gorgeous mosaic.
Perhaps the most budget-friendly board on our list, this one is great for the couple who likes to keep it simple. It's distressed, stained, and finished by hand.
Each of these wedding signature boards is unique and will have natural imperfections that give it personality! It comes in nine sizes for 20-200+ signatures and five rich stain options to match your home decor when you hang it.
We think the idea of using your wedding signing board to celebrate your new family name is so sweet. After all, part of becoming Mr. and Mrs. is the novelty of sharing a name!
This finished plywood letter board features the first letter of your last name with your and your new spouse's names and wedding date engraved on the front.
Comes in three sizes with two font choices. The width of the sign will depend upon the letter!
Vintage chalkboard is one of our favorite styles for wedding stationery and signage. That's one of the many reasons we included this one on our list.
We also included it because of the crazy variety of colors you can choose for the base! There were 21 when we last checked, but the shop is happy to whip up whatever you need to match your wedding colors perfectly.
Comes in three sizes with 3D cutout lettering.
Botanical flourishes are fantastic on anything! In fact, we've done plenty of posts featuring botanical wedding stationery and signage, and anything featuring foliage just never gets old.
So, of course, we think the laser-engraved detail on this solid birch letterboard is enchanting. It comes in your choice of unstained or walnut finish and four sizes to accommodate your guest size.
The handsome rough edges of this sign with the delicate, feminine font are a great juxtaposition. It's got a rustic mountain wintertime wedding vibe, perfect for displaying in your den, home bar, or mancave after the wedding.
It's available in maple or walnut finish and comes in three sizes. Each board is treated with beeswax and finished with mineral oil to protect and bring out the wood's natural luster.
This pretty guest signing board features your name and date (or any combo you prefer) in a bold, dramatic font that'll definitely draw compliments from your guests.
It comes in an oak or walnut finish with your choice of medium, large, or extra-large sizes to accommodate even the most extensive guest lists. We love the add-on options, too!
A matching "please sign" sign, a display frame stand, and a cute matching pen stand are all available extras.
This charming laser-cut wooden sign features your and your partner's first initials and wedding date engraved on the center heart. The sign is made from plywood that has been treated so the paint marker signatures won't bleed or run.
Your order comes with a white paint marker, but you can order extras from the shop. Available in medium, large, and extra-large sizes.
The white background featured on this wooden sign is so refreshing and provides the perfect amount of negative space for your guests to leave their mark!
The signing board is handmade with a pine board base painted with white chalkboard paint and grey font. The frame is constructed from authentic natural barn wood, with charming imperfections and unique details!
Short and Sweet Don’t Mean Boring!
Hopefully, you’ve drawn some inspiration from our little list of wedding signing boards here to help create the most memorable day ever.
Whether you’re planning a smaller wedding or looking for a gift for the soon-to-be newlyweds, we think they’re the perfect way to record all the love and well wishes for the happy couple.
Leave a Comment