Evermine’s core strength centers around personalizing paper products. Create your own labels, tags, coasters and paper goods with the ability to change text and upload photos. We love that they are a family run business out of Oregon State, and everything is created/produced in the USA.
- United States: Standard, Priority, Express, Rush, Super Rush
- Canada: Canada Saver, Canada Express (with tracking), Canada Rush (with tracking)
- International: DHL Saver, DHL Express (with tracking)
- Design your own invites with one of your photos
- Custom stamps
- Custom colors matched perfectly
Uniquely Evermine.com stationery design examples we came across and love:
Evermine.com has 79 wedding invitations and styles that are searchable by color, style, season, shape, or die cut filters. Because of the customization backbone to Evermine’s business, they do suggest uploading your own photo to make a custom design.
Evermine offers four paper options which are all 30% recycled, acid-free, and archival quality. Made in the USA using renewable resources.
1. Signature Matte White/Cream : Luxuriously thick white paper with a solid feel and soft, smooth texture. Designed to print beautifully sharp photos. 120 lb
Thickness: 16 point thickness
2. Signature Textured White: Thick white paper with a rich, deep texture similar to the type used for letterpress. 100 lb
Thickness: 15.5 point thickness
3. Pearlescent Shimmery White: Smooth shimmery paper with a pearly radiance that creates a special glowing effect on images. 110 lb
Thickness: 14 point thickness
4. Extra Thick White: A gorgeous, textured, ultra-thick museum board that is specially finished to print with clear detail and rich color. 440 lb
Thickness: 40 point thickness
Evermine only provides signature matte white envelopes (standard A7) free of charge with all wedding invitations. You have the choice to leave the envelopes blank or have the return address printed for an extra $0.30 each.
Evermine’s design tool is straight forward and includes a step-by-step process to customize your invitations. Start with paper type, text color, and die cut shape. Then, move on to add appropriate information on the front of the invitations as well as indicate in a design request the following:
- Styling request (Free of Charge) – If you want the text a certain way, the line breaks in a certain place, or adding some more characters than are allowed
- Change font style ($15)
- Change to a custom color ($15)
- Printing on the back of invite ($10)
(For more information check out our additional review of how to use Evermine here)
Evermine is a good choice for custom design options.If you had an engagement session and want to show your photos off within your wedding save-the-dates, wedding invitations, favor labels and even your own stamps, take a look at Evermine.
Click Here to Visit & Shop