PaperStyle has been in the stationery business for a very long while in terms of internet age. If you are running short on time for ordering wedding invitations, Paper Style is worth checking out. Most of their printing is performed on-site, and therefor they can offer same-day printing and shipping.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. They will gladly replace your order at no charge or offer you a refund.
- Same Day Printing and Shipping
- In-House Thermography (raised printing)
- Designer invitations available (Vera Wang, Anna Griffith, Laura Ashley ect.)
- Discount wedding section
Uniquely PaperStyle.com stationery design examples we came across that we like:
PaperStyle has 299 wedding invitations as of the date of this review. Of those, 170 are designer stationery by Anna Griffin, Bel Amour, Crane, Laura Ashley, Vera Wang or William Arthur. The following printing techniques are available: thermography, lithography, engraving, embossing and digital.
The majority of their invitations are either in a flat or gatefold format, but they do offer some layered, folded, pocket and die-cut as well.
Paper Style offers four paper options:
1. Signature Matte: A smooth cover stock with a matte finish. 120 lb
2. Signature Semi-gloss: A shiny cover stock with a gloss finish that really helps bring photographs to life. 100 lb
3. Superfine: An enhanced cover stock with a slightly textured, toothy-finish. 120 lb
4. Pearalized: A shimmery card stock that adds zest and fun to most any design. 98 lb
Although not the prettiest design tool that we have reviewed, PaperStyle’s design tool allows you to easily move each word on the invitations using arrow keys (up, down and sideways). As well, you can angle the text rotation in degrees and curve your text in a circular rotation, along with the typical font size, bold, italic, underline, kerning, color, ect.
The design tool gives you the freedom to add a line, and choose from 200 Motifs (little extra icon images) in any color you choose added anywhere on your stationery. We feel that this design tool provides a lot of freedom, perhaps more than many other invitation websites that also allow you to move text.
Once you have completed your invitation, a TypeStylist reviews each order free of charge for accuracy before sending to press.
(For more information check out our additional review of how to use PaperStyle.com here)
PaperStyle offers a choice of elegant designer stationary for high-end stationary, all the way down to the lower end digital prints for couples on a budget. Their designer tool is very flexible and you are able to produce an invite quickly without having to wait on the efforts of a designer. With fast same-day shipping, PaperStyle.com provides good service, a good product all in a timely manner.
Click Here to Visit & Shop