We’ve got some fall vineyard inspiration for you from last year — Marcie and Ryan married at Gale Vineyards in Durham, CA.
Their color palette of burgundy and gold are evident throughout:
- Burgundy wedding invites with string lighting design
- Burgundy Dahlia flowers
- Burgundy color bridesmaid dresses
- and gold and burgundy decor!
The ceremony was held on the lawn at Gale Vineyards under a gorgeous arch constructed of branches and decorated with flowers, greenery, and hanging terrariums.
Things to look for
- The cake had a cute little detail resembling their dog, trying to climb up the side of the wedding cake.
- An elegant look with long burgundy bridesmaid dresses for the ladies, and gray vests with burgundy neckties for the gentleman.
- Spray painting different sized beer and wine bottles in matching colors is a cost effective and easy DIY project that you can do for your wedding. Place on a wood round as shown above for a rustic look!
- Hanging glass terrariums are still en vogue as ceremony and reception decor. Fill with your own bridal flowers or other unique items like wine corks and a candle!
Click the terrarium below to buy yours from Amazon
Love winery weddings and wine-themed decor! The color palette and little touches in the wedding are beautiful!
What an elegant and beautiful day. The shot of Marcie and Ryan kissing in the vineyard is my fav!