In this article we look at top picks for unique destination wedding save-the-date cards that we found, which would be perfect for any destination wedding!
Is a destination wedding what you have always dreamed about? Invite some close friends and family, pack your bags and have a sun-filled memorable holiday with the excitement of a wedding celebration in between. Or perhaps you and your significant other decide half way through your wedding planning process that you too want to mix things up and host a destination wedding.
No matter how you come to the decision, sending unique destination wedding save the date cards to get everyone excited for the upcoming trip is a great way to set the tone!
15 Destination Wedding Save the Date Cards
1. Boarding Pass by Beyond Design: Nothing says ‘destination wedding’ more than sending your guests a boarding pass save-the-date to announce the news.
6. Message in a bottle by a Little Small Talk: This one is definitely unique. Tease your guests by sending them some soft white sand to announce where you are going for your big day.
7. Wedding passport postcard by Zazzle: A passport themed save-the-date card will say it loud and clear – time to update the passport to go traveling!
8. State or country shaped by Roberto Sand: Perhaps you are going to a certain state or country, let them know by sending the shape of any state or country you wish.
9. Adirondack Beach Chair Save the dates by Invites by Rsquared: Get your guests in the mood for your big day with these fun and unique beach chair wedding invitations.
10 & 11. Buenos Aires Fan Save the Date by Ceci NY and Destination wedding save the date cards by Minted: Try sending wedding guests something reminiscent of the country, city or culture – like the fan or trolley pictured above.
12. Up and away save the date cards by Minted: Choose from any of the 48 states to show your guests where the wedding will be on a map.
13. Vintage Wedding Save The Date Postcards by FifthVintage: Perhaps your are traveling internationally and want to set a vintage tone for your themed wedding.
14. Maui Destination Wedding Save the Date by Zazzle: Go ahead and tell your guests straight out, “We are heading to Hawaii!”
15. Big city (Vancouver) save the date cards by Minted: A neat cityscape design is another fun way to let them know where the wedding will be!
We want to hear from you. Let us know where you are going for your destination wedding!