Just when you’ve chosen your wedding gown, it’s time to move on to another gown decision – the bridesmaids’ dresses. There is a wide selection of colors and styles available, but one shade in particular often takes the (wedding) cake, and that’s champagne.
This lovely neutral goes with just about every bridal color scheme and theme. Whether you need something upscale for your winter wedding or casual chic for a beachy affair, champagne dresses fit the bill.
Additionally, they match almost every skin tone and can be found in designs that flatter all bodies. As with a glass of bubbly, there are very few reasons to turn down a champagne bridesmaids’ dress, especially if you’re aware of these considerations when shopping.
How to Choose a Champagne Bridesmaid Dress
The warm, muted tone of champagne complements a range of skin tones. It’s a beautiful and elegant choice for any wedding party. There are a few key factors to consider: the style (cut) of the dress, the fabric, and the color.
- Color: Yes, we know that champagne is the shade we’re discussing, but did you know that not all champagne dresses are created equal? They can have different undertones that can make them appear slightly different. Common undertones are gold, blush, or beige, each giving the dress a warmer or cooler look. Consider your wedding color scheme, your venue, the season, and your bridal party when deciding between warm or cool undertones.
- Cut: This is perhaps the most enjoyable part of choosing a dress because it involves going shopping with all of your bridesmaids! There are so many different cuts and designs for champagne dresses, from alluring slip gowns to long sleeve lace affairs. Mix and match styles to allow each of your bridesmaid’s figures to be complemented by a dress, or keep your theme uniform by selecting one dress that works well for everyone.
- Fabric: Champagne color can be found in tulle, satin, and much more. The fabric of your dress should suit the venue and the season of your wedding. Trust us, no one wants to be roasting in a heavy velvet dress at a beach wedding. Lightweight materials like linen, crepe, cotton, tulle, and lace work well for warm-weather weddings, while heavier fabrics such as velvet, satin, brocade, damask, and moire are best for fall or winter weddings.
Looking for inspiration for gorgeous champagne bridesmaid dresses? We’ve rounded up a breathtaking selection fit for every bride’s vision of their perfect day. Keep in mind that we’ve picked gowns for “grown-up” bridesmaids. If you have junior (or teen) bridesmaids, go to our guide on junior bridesmaid dresses.
Satin Champagne Bridesmaid Dresses
Below, we’ve compiled a list of 20 stunning champagne bridesmaid dresses, each rocking a unique design. We did our best to include dresses that can satisfy tastes ranging from classic to edgy. Let’s see them!
- Sleek Cross Strap Kora Dress
- Open Back Tea Length May Dress
- Sleeveless Blouson Bodice Trumpet Gown
- Draped Bodice Leila Satin Dress
- One Shoulder Asymmetrical Liza Dress
- One Shoulder Gathered Waist Finna Dress
- Spaghetti Strap Wrap Loul Dress
- Spaghetti Strap Backless Mermaid Dress
- Sleek Scoop-Neck Meggie Dress
- Tea Length Cowl Neck Renee Dress
- Halter Convertible Strap Bias Slip Dress
- One-Shoulder Satin A-line Dress
- Flowy Dey Dress With Puff Sleeves
- Off-the-Shoulder Mermaid Dress
- Spaghetti Strap Satin A-line Dress
- Flowy Halter Janina Dress
- Off-the-Shoulder Sheath Dress
- Open Back Remy Satin Charmeuse Dress
- One-Shoulder Asymmetrical Lenora Dress
- Floor Length Largo Mermaid Dress
- Gold undertones suit cool and warm palettes
- Flattering fabric complements most figures
- Simple design can be dressed up or down
- Tea length is ideal for warmer weddings
- Charming details add drama
- Beige undertones suit cooler palettes
- Easy to wear
- Floor length is perfect for upscale weddings
- Minimalist look
- Maxi style is ideal for outdoor weddings
- Can be casual or sophisticated
- The neutral tone suits many color palettes
- Subtle details offer a minimalist look
- One shoulder design is modern and unique
- Boning offers a comfortable structure
- Waistline ruching flatters all figures
- The skirt slit and one-shoulder neckline are modern and trendy
- Classy style complements upscale bridal gowns
- Versatile design
- Flowy fabric complements a variety of figures
- Gentle V-neck and built-in bra add comfortable structure
- Mermaid style complements brides with a similar silhouette
- The long length is fit for formal weddings
- Daring details add allure
- The soft silhouette is very elegant
- Gorgeous beaded details
- Flowy shape flatters most
- Lightweight and cool for warm weddings
- The short length makes the bridal gown stand out
- Convertible straps for variation
- Effortless to wear
- Lustrous charmeuse looks opulent
- Stylish take on a modern silhouette
- Trendy double spaghetti straps add interest
- Soft lines flatter any figure
- Romantic, elegant design for a formal affair
- Sleeves can be worn on or off the shoulder
- The figure-hugging dress is gorgeous and striking
- The mermaid style helps to elongate the silhouette
- Charmeuse fabric is luminous
- Adjustable straps
- Easy to dress up or down
- Hidden pockets
- The halter neckline is flirty and great for summer
- Empire waist flatters all figures
- The flowy skirt is perfect for the reception
- Sophisticated and refined
- Ruching enhances satin's radiance
- Off-the-shoulder sleeves are breathable and light
- Unique, eye-catching features
- Light and cool for warm weather weddings
- Soft feminine features
- Neutral beige undertones
- Fresh details
- Easy to move in
- Almost matte fabric translates well in photos
- The open back is stunning
- The elegant twist-and-ruffle waist is figure-flattering
How gorgeous is this simple and understated gown? The satin charmeuse fabric used in the construction of this dress offers it a striking, lustrous shine. Delicate details like the flirty cross-straps in the back and the flattering square neckline perfectly complement the sleek, floor-length design of this dress.
Golden undertones allow it to suit both warmer and cooler color palettes. Depending on your accessories, it could easily be dressed up or down. The best part about this elegant dress is that it's comfortable, so you can celebrate all night long! Just be sure to pack your dancing shoes.
Fun and flirty, we can think of a variety of weddings in which this charming champagne gown would shine. It's perfect for a chic garden wedding or a summery seaside affair. Its tea length is ideal for warmer weather, and we love how the unique hem elongates the figure.
Up top is a classic bateau neckline that is modest and sophisticated. Dramatic details like an inverted-V waist and a keyhole back, complete with buttons, elevate the style of this cooler-toned champagne gown.
Elegant, upscale, refined…if these are the words you would use to describe your wedding, then this dress is a must. Its gorgeous silhouette is the epitome of class and the full length is beautifully contrasted by the sleeveless design. Constructed from luminous charmeuse, your bridesmaids will look like a sparkling flute of bubbly.
A blouson bodice is flattering and easy to wear (yes, please!), and a trumpet skirt adds a timeless vibe. In the back, a dainty keyhole slit offers just a hint of sexiness. If you want pure sophistication, this dress is just the thing!
This dress was made to be gently tousled by the breeze. It's practically begging to be worn at your outdoor wedding! A maxi dress like this is excellent for those sultry summer weddings, either beachside or in a vineyard. The full-length suits both casual or upscale affairs, depending on how you want to accessorize.
Soft sleeves complement the flowing skirt for a chic-boho vibe. The plunging neckline adds a touch of allure to this soft, feminine dress. As a plus, the neutral beige undertone fits all color themes, and the sheen translates beautifully in photos.
Formal affairs often necessitate a bridal party that looks elegant and refined. While we love a casual halter or an unadorned slip dress, they may not cut it at a classier event. Fortunately, this dress was made for sophisticated affairs! It's structured, containing both padding and boning that accentuates the figure and provides a gorgeous silhouette.
The one-shoulder design is modern and works beautifully with minimalist details, including a trim belt that cinches the waist and delicate pleating on the bodice and skirt. A thigh-high slit proves that even refined gowns can have a bit of a playful side!
We can envision this effortlessly breathtaking dress in a winter wonderland or an evening rooftop affair. Its classic charm makes it incredibly versatile and flattering for your entire squad. Satin charmeuse has a lovely sheen, while the gold-toned champagne is pleasantly warm.
An asymmetrical neckline paired with a thigh-high slit in the skirt adds just enough allure to the captivating column silhouette. Soft ruching at the waist allows the luminous material to hug every curve. Traditional doesn't have to mean boring; this dress proves it!
Boho brides whose wedding is full of whimsy will love this fun and flirty gown. Playful details such as the wrapped style and tie belt keep it feeling joyous and dreamy. Aside from looking gorgeous, this design features, such as a modest V at the neck and in the back, help to highlight each bridesmaid's curves for a flattering figure.
You also can't beat a built-in bra for structure and support. With this dress, you have the freedom to pair it with minimalist jewelry for a chic look, or opt for flower crowns that make your bohemian wedding dreams come true!
Fluid chartreuse in luminous champagne that simply exudes sophistication! A bride who's opting for a ballgown, trumpet, or mermaid skirt can't pass up this bridesmaid dress that is sure to complement her style. It's more than full length, having a slight train that's highlighted by the fit and flair skirt, as is common with mermaid gowns.
Up top, the bodice is full of drama. Petite spaghetti straps accentuate the plunging neckline. Delicate ruching at the bottom of a daringly low back further highlights your bridesmaid's alluring form.
Our jaws were nearly on the floor when we saw how stunning this gown was and then the price tag. It's refined, elegant, and charming for a price that will have your girl gang emphatically nodding yes. Soft, simple, and lustrous, satin charmeuse makes for a graceful silhouette.
Feminine details like the scoop neckline and gentle flair of the mermaid skirt will make any bridesmaid feel like the picture of perfection. At the straps, you'll notice a sweet crystal and pearl embellishment that only further made us question how such a stunning gown was so affordable!
This stunner takes a classic A-line design and makes it into a modern and flirty masterpiece. We know this gown would truly shine at an outdoor, warmer wedding. Its rich gold undertone has warm vibes that would look glorious under the sun.
Plus, a slit, scoop neckline, and spaghetti straps simply scream summer! Pair it with strappy heels, classy sandals, or even modern barefoot sandal jewelry, and you're beach wedding ready.
The most versatile bridesmaid dress has to be the slip, and we're head over heels for this rendition. It's timeless yet modern, and we bet your bridesmaids will find an excuse to wear it again after the wedding.
Lux charmeuse is effortless to wear and gently hugs the figure. Convertible, dainty straps mean that your bridesmaids can wear this gown multiple ways, choosing which fit best highlights their style. Fine seams and a thigh-high slit add charming intrigue to this gown's sleek finish.
This lovely gown is redefining the classic long A-line design. Sophisticated seams help structure the bodice and cinch the waist. Below, a flowing skirt adds even more femininity and elegance to this gown.
But it's the neckline that truly helps provide a modern overhaul to this traditional silhouette. It has a trendy one-shoulder design that features two straps in the back for an interesting, stylish look. Oh, and did we mention there are pockets?!
We adore how glamorous this billowing gown is. It's vintage-vibes give us Old Hollywood romance, making it perfect for the big day! If the bride picked a full gown, the bridesmaids will complement it with a voluminous dress of their own. The pictures will be absolutely gorgeous!
Crafted from satin charmeuses, the puffy sleeves and soft skirt are ethereal. A closed pleat design from the cinched waist through the sweetheart bodice helps add a little structure to the elegant flowy design.
This off-the-shoulder mermaid gown just exudes elegance! Its glorious gold undertones are made infinitely more luminous by the charmeuse fabric. Fitted through the bodice and upper thighs, just as a mermaid gown should be, it's quite alluring. The off-the-shoulder look highlights the decolletage and complements the figure-flattering hug of the dress.
This gown would be perfect for an indoor winter wedding or a romantic outdoor event. It's versatile, but no matter how you accessorize them or where you wear them, you're sure to have a sophisticated gown that beautifully compliments the bride.
The best of both worlds, sexy and sophisticated. We love how opposites attract in this beautifully simplistic gown. Its full-length flowing skirt pairs with adjustable spaghetti straps for a look that can be beach casual or elegantly chic.
A V-neckline works effortlessly well with the lovely A-line silhouette. A must-have hidden embellishment are the pockets, perfect for keeping the bride's lipstick, a tissue, and other necessities!
Bring on the Greek goddesses! Your girl gang will look positively ethereal in these regal gowns. An elegant halter neckline is well suited to warm-weather weddings as it bares the shoulders and a little bit of the back. The satin charmeuse skirt flutters down the aisle or the dancefloor, transforming every girl into a gorgeous butterfly.
The clever middle hem gives the illusion of an empire waist and flatters any body type. We wouldn't be surprised if your bridesmaids pulled out this beauty for other summer events. Graceful, sleek, and comfortable… What's not to love?!
Destination wedding at a romantic villa? This gown better be on your bridesmaid packing list! It's all sorts of glamorous, with draped, off-the-shoulder sleeves framing a sweetheart bodice. Gentle ruching makes the satin on the bodice look even more radiant.
We love how the design nips in at the waist, hugs the hips, then flows out into a graceful column. A demure slit adds movement to the skirt and a touch of glamour. She'll feel like she's just stepped onto the silver screen with this Scarlet O'Hara-esque dress.
If your bride tribe is feeling adventurous, this alluring gown is the right choice. A simple slip dress is captivating enough, but pair it with an "up-to-there" slit, and you have an eye-catching champagne bridesmaids dress.
The draped neckline, open back, and sweet tie straps add to the enchantment of this feminine gown. Despite how breathtaking it is, we recommend that this dress be worn to warm weather events only as it bares quite a bit of skin.
Lovely and statement-making, this knockout gown is a must for non-traditional brides and their girls. A one-shoulder strap design with two sleeves grazes the shoulder and then drapes delicately along the upper arm. Plus, the soft pleating adds another modern element to the dress.
Satin charmeuse gently hugs the curves without being too tight. As it flows into the floor-length skirt, complete with a slit for movement, it positively shines. Neutral beige undertones mean this gown will accommodate any wedding color palette.
If you want your bridesmaids to feel beautiful, confident, and comfortable on your wedding day, this is an excellent choice to consider. We’re certain they’ll be more than happy with this flirty and gorgeous dress. A deep-V neck and halter marry in a graceful twist in the front and in the back, a daring open look. Just imagine how phenomenal the wedding photos will be!
The mermaid skirt is another synergy of demure and allure. The satin charmeuse provides soft movement without too much shine. It’s simply enchanting!
Cheers to Champagne Dresses!
Champagne is a timeless and signature color we often see at weddings. It is elegant no matter the design of the dress or the wedding venue location at which it is worn. Often in fabrics like satin and charmeuse, it’s positively luminous, adding an enchanting vibe to your bridal party.
There is a champagne bridesmaid dress for any figure, budget, and wedding theme. With so many stunning options, you can mix and match champagne gowns to highlight each of your bridesmaids’ unique styles!
Don’t forget to send the “Will you be my bridesmaid” cards first! With the promise of a gorgeous champagne dress and a beautiful card, you can also add a meaningful gift to symbolize your appreciation for your closest girls being there for your big day. We have an excellent bridesmaid’s gift guide to help you, so check it out as well!