Welcome back! We are super pumped to show you our favorite parts of our styled shoot…the cookie and milk stands!! Make sure to check out part one here if you haven’t seen it. The images are the work of the fabulous Jonda Spurbeck Photographers.

We built the cookie stand by stacking hay bales and laying a windowpane on top. We used apple baskets to give the table some dimension and height, intermingling them with cake stands. We also built a wooden “cookies” sign that hung over the table. From that, we hung oven mitts, a spatula, and a whisk!

peanut butter, oreo, and sugar cookies in bowls

The cake was a simple two-tiered beauty that we frosted the morning of. We purposely wanted it to look messy (no really, we did!) and we added chocolate chips piled on the top and around the base of each tier.

happy eggs in carton on top chocolate chip cake

The cake topper was a fun and easy DIY. We took two hardboiled eggs, painted faces on them, and set them inside a piece of an egg carton. We added a mini hair flower, bowtie, and wooden heart to finish it off!

Finally, our crowning glory was the milk stand, which took both of our husbands to build. We put chocolate, strawberry, and regular milk in mason jar drink dispensers from Pottery Barn.

styled wedding milk stand in field

We also did a bunch of fun shots in the field, using our props and some wooden signs we made.

styled wedding shoot bride ang groom hold milk basket

We couldn’t resist doing a milk mustache shot! Got milk?

Huge thanks to La Belle Elaines, Shop Ruche, and Feathers and Frills for contributing the dress, boots, and hairflower (respectively). And of course, thanks to Jonda Spurbeck for the amazing photography!

Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and make a purchase I will receive a small commission. I may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I believe will add value to my bride and groom readers.

Love and Lavender Weddings Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Click Here to Leave a Comment Below

postcards and pretties - November 3, 2010

seriously loooooove this shoot. the milk stand is adorable!!

forget.me.knot.weddings - November 3, 2010

seriously ladies i love this shoot! all the detail are perfect!

Whitney - November 3, 2010

I LOVE this shoot, it’s brilliant! Do you mind divulging where you got your milk bottles from?? I completely adore them, but I haven’t been able to figure out where people are getting them! Love your work!

xoxo
Whitney at WhipperBerry

Susie - November 3, 2010

I really love that cake!

Lena - November 3, 2010

Have I told you how happy this shoot makes me? Because it’s heaven.

admin - November 3, 2010

Hi Whitney! The milk bottles were actually frappuccino bottles, which you can get at any grocery store! With the labels peeled off, they look just like milk bottles.

Morgan Trinker - November 3, 2010

seriously so stinkin’ cute. the milk stand is genius. well done!

Adrienne - November 3, 2010

where did you get the large milk dispensers from? I love them!

Hannah - November 3, 2010

Man you are so lucky you got to do a wedding photo-shoot all over again! I know a lot of girls who would love that, including myself. I really like the milk-mustache one, its awesome!

Becky - November 4, 2010

Oh wow, this shoot is beyond adorable!!!

Whitney - November 4, 2010

perfect! thanks so much, that definitely makes it easy!

Whitney

Jacquelyn - November 5, 2010

I LOVE this! Its perfection. My favorite is the cake topper.

Weekly Roundup | Inspirations & Creations - Elizabeth Anne Designs: The Wedding Blog - November 12, 2010

[…] Milk and cookies […]

Tori - March 9, 2011

This is lovely! I really like the large dispensers filled with milk – so cute!

Biscuits, sablés, cookies & cie. | La Fée mariage - May 6, 2011

[…] : Dia Rao Photography via Style me pretty, Jonda Spurbeck Photographers via Love and Lavender, Martha Stewart Weddings, Celebrations at […]

my favorite fashion moments: love & lavendar | Perfect Bound - August 1, 2011

[…] creation, but we were in love with the clothes from it! The ruffly Jim Hjelm dress was paired with a giant hairflower, layered necklace, and boots. The groom rocked a pearl-buttoned plaid shirt and a cowboy belt buckle! (photo credit: Jonda […]

Lisa - March 8, 2012

I plan on using the frap bottles too for my daughter’s 1st birthday party. I want to do a favor for the guests with the cookie mix in the remanding bottles. Do you have the recipe with the ingredients and the directions that you wouldn’t mind sharing? Or can you direct me on how to cut down a recipe for to make cookies in such a small bottle?

The shoot is absolutely beautiful.

Pat Drapac - February 24, 2013

Would you please email me the recipe/quantity amounts per frappuccino bottle for the chocolate chip oatmeal cookies featured in your mild and cookies styled shoot? Thank you.

ashleigh - December 2, 2013

i would love the recipe as well…. pleeeeease 🙂

udder-ly in love « - May 29, 2012

[…] Part I was amazing {you’re right because it was}, but you’re in for a tasty treat with Part II of their cookie shoot. See the full shoot […]

Friday Favorites {Inventory Inspiration}: Bushel Baskets - June 29, 2012

[…] I can’t help but want to devour every single Hershey’s Kiss cookie shown on this cookie buffet!  What a great way to incorporate bushel baskets by leaning them on their side and cascading your goodies inside, just beckoning to be eaten!  {source: Love and Lavender} […]

Kara - July 16, 2012

LOVE IT,,! Do you ave the download available for the “recipe for love” cards yet?!?

Bar à cookies mariage - Happy Chantilly | Happy Chantilly - November 10, 2012

[…] LOWES PHOTOGRAPHY via Source –   Jonda Spurbeck Photographers via Love and Lavender –  D & N Photography / venue: The Zimmerman Farm & […]

Sara - March 8, 2013

I LOVE the cookie mix in a jar idea! Would you please send me the recipe!?! Thanks!

mrblack - April 15, 2013

Sooooooo cute and sweet wedding photography, I love the blog.

ashleigh - December 2, 2013

hi there! so cute! is there any way I can get the measurements for the ingredients that go in the frappuccino bottles…. so clever!!
thanks in advance 🙂