12 Jenga Wedding Guest Book Ideas
It seemed like outdoor lawn games popped up all over the wedding scene during COVID when social distancing became the order of the day. One of those games was outdoor Jenga.
Fast-forward a couple of years, and some creative genius came up with the idea of using table-sized Jenga as an alternative to the traditional wedding guest book!
In this article, you’ll see 12 examples of unique Jenga Wedding guest books:
- Personalized Blocks Guest Sign-In Set
- Luxury XL Tumble Tower Wedding Guest Book
- Colored Block Tower With Case
- Custom Block Jenga Guest Book
- Mason Jar Jenga Guest Book
- Walnut Stained Tumble Tower Guest Book
- Engraved Tumbling Block Wedding Book
- Wooden Memory Keepsake Tumbling Tower Guest Book
- Wedding Guest Book Jenga Set
- Wooden Guest Book Alternative With Acrylic Display Box
- Wooden Jenga Sign-In Blocks With Acrylic Case
- Minimalist Wooden Tumbling Block Set
But first thing first.
What Is a Jenga Wedding Guest Book?
Also known as a “tumble tower” guest book, your guests select a Jenga game piece to sign and write a note. The blocks can then be placed in a collection basket.
Or, if you’re feeling ambitious, you can invite them to sign and add each block to build a Jenga tower that may or may not come tumbling down as the evening continues.
We lean toward the basket idea, but maybe your friends are better at Jenga than ours. Either way, it’s a really fun way for your guests to express their thoughts and well-wishes on building your life together.
Obviously, setting up a Jenga alternative wedding guest book area will look a little different from the other alternative guest book ideas we’ve shown you. Here are some quick tips to make it easy and stress-free.
Ready Your Supplies! You’ll Need…
- Jenga blocks
- Fine tip markers
- Sign and easel
- Box, basket, or another container to hold the blocks.
Setting Up the Station
- Pick your spot. Someplace prominent near the entrance is preferred.
- Place your sign on the table where it’s optimally visible. Ensure the sign gives your guests clear instructions about what to do.
- Stack the Jenga pieces, spread them out on the table, or label a basket for blank pieces for your guests to grab.
- Leave plenty of fine-tipped permanent markers (preferably sharpies) on the table for your guests to use.
- Provide another box or basket for the signed pieces.
12 Jenga Wedding Guest Books to Get the Party Started
Twelve lovely Jenga wedding guest books await for you right here! Let’s go through them one by one.
Personalized Blocks Guest Sign-In Set
- Did you see the owls?? Adorable!
- Perfect if you're a board game/puzzle enthusiast like me
- It's a fun way to reminisce with friends on game night
Luxury XL Tumble Tower Wedding Guest Book
- Every wood finish is gorgeous; you can even order a mix for your set
- Pieces are engraved with any font choice your heart desires!
- It makes a terrific housewarming gift, too
Colored Block Tower With Case
- The 12 font choices are fabulous
- It fits right in at a laid-back, whimsical wedding
- Natural differences in the wood and engraving make each set unique
Custom Block Jenga Guest Book
- The designs and fonts are lovely!
- The ArtGuestBook shop accommodates special requests
- The grey wash is so unique; it's totally my fave.
Mason Jar Jenga Guest Book
- I love romantic country summer weddings!
- It’ll be fun to bust out on game night and relive the memories
- Extra blocks are available on request
Walnut Stained Tumble Tower Guest Book
- You can never go wrong with walnut
- Each engraving will look a little different
- The shop will take custom orders for additional designs
Engraved Tumbling Block Wedding Book
- Love the clever poems!
- You can order any combo of stain colors in a set
- You don't have to pay for the storage box if you don't need one
Wooden Memory Keepsake Tumbling Tower Guest Book
- The seller donates to The Toy Foundation, helping children in need
- The tree design option is my fave
- The WE Games shop will accommodate custom orders directly
Wedding Guest Book Jenga Set
- I think including extra blocks is a good idea
- Including pens is a good idea, too!
- It's a super affordable option
Wooden Guest Book Alternative With Acrylic Display Box
- The acrylic case turns the tower into a piece of art
- The blocks are made from quality hand-sanded wood
- The set comes with pens. Again, no last-minute pen emergencies!
Wooden Jenga Sign-In Blocks With Acrylic Case
- It's ready to go for events beyond weddings
- Rustic wood and modern acrylic look great together
- Makes an excellent gift!
Minimalist Wooden Tumbling Block Set
- The box designs are unique
- No block engraving means more signing space
- There's plenty of room on the box for personalization
Handmade and laser etched on natural wood, this set is crafted to be your favorite wedding keepsake. Each piece is monogrammed with the happy couple's name and wedding date. The box cover features one of five gorgeous cover design options.
The smallest set comes with 54 blocks, and the largest features 270 blocks. The shop will gladly make you an extra set of blocks if you want extras, too.
Craftwork at its finest, this set goes a bit above and beyond some of the others when it comes to the deets. For instance, all the blocks are sanded, shaped with rounded edges, and oiled to protect the wood optimally.
You may choose a linen bag or lacquered box for your blocks. The set has 54 blocks, but special requests are accepted for a custom number of blocks to fit your guest list.
A splash of color makes any party more exciting! These tumble tower blocks come in red, blue, black, or white to add a little whimsy to the wedding guest book table.
The set includes 52 blocks and a personalized storage box engraved with your name and wedding date. Custom orders are accepted; message the WEDesignStudioLA shop if you have a special request!
The storage box makes this set a little different from the others- you can use it vertically or horizontally and specify the cover to match. (That's a handy feature if you need to be mindful of your bookshelf or cabinet space when you get home!)
Half of the blocks come engraved with your name, and the other half features your wedding date. The box comes in unpainted, grey, or dark wood finishes, and you can choose from 54 to 215 blocks in your set. Eight designs and matching fonts.
This pretty Jenga set complete with mason jars hanging from a tree branch captures the mood of a slow southern evening complete with fireflies perfectly.
All handmade, each piece is laser etched with your names and wedding date. The keepsake box is also laser etched on natural wood. If the mason jar theme isn’t your cup of sweet tea, there are five other design options to choose from.
The set is available in several sizes, with the smallest containing 54 blocks, and the largest has 270 blocks.
Because of the walnut and how they're engraved, we love how each of these block tower sets will be different. The set comes with a wooden box and 54 blocks, all engraved with two rows of your choice of text. You'll have twelve fonts to choose from.
These blocks would also make a great anniversary gift, bridal shower gift, or any other occasion where well-wishes are welcome!
Suppose you have your own block storage idea. This set is a good option for you! You may include the box, but you can opt for a linen bag to store your blocks for a few dollars less.
Either way, you'll receive 54 blocks with your choice of eight super luxe wood stains engraved with six font design options. You also get to choose between six sweet poems to have engraved on the box lid.
The engraving options available with this set are so cute, and we think the simple, no-fuss text options are nice, too! It's all solid wood, laser engraved.
Each set comes with 52 blocks, a wooden storage box, and a handcrafted wooden die. (Oh, and incidentally, this is the first set we found to include a wooden die with the game, which is a nice touch.)
The least expensive set on our list is also the most basic. However, that’s really refreshing if you've already got a storage box or container in mind, and all you really need are the blocks.
It does come with 72 blocks, which is 20 more than you'll find in most standard sets. It also comes with four colored pens and a small folded card sign inviting your guests to sign your blocks.
All this is awesome because no one wants to do a last-minute pen run.
These 54-piece, all-natural wood tumbling tower blocks come with everything you'll need to set up your guests for signing!
Plus, it features a really cool acrylic case/display, so when the colorfully signed blocks are stored in the case, it makes a beautiful piece of home decor.
You'll find four colorful signing pens and four instruction cards to place on your signing table.
Like the set above, this one marries rustic style with modern elegance! 54 antique-finish blocks signed and stored in the acrylic case is such a cool aesthetic; we know you'll get lots of compliments on it displayed in your house.
It doesn't come with pens, so you'll have to get those on your own. They do include four signs with the set, each specified for a different occasion. There's one specifically for a wedding, a bridal shower, a baby shower, and a birthday party.
The designs featured on this block set are so fresh; we hadn't seen anything like them before. And we think whether you go with the chic geometric or whimsical snowflake, you can't really go wrong.
The set comes with 57 pieces and a personalized game box. Good to know: the pieces don't feature customized engraving.
It’s All Fun and Games!
There are so many creative ways to entertain your guests at your wedding, whether you choose a fun lawn game, a photo booth, or just stick to the traditional dance-all-night fun.
We love that these tumbling tower guest book sets are much more than a fun game for your guests! They’re a fabulous way for your guests to leave a little piece of love with you on each block.
Leave a Comment