Wedding guest books don’t have to just be a way to document who attended your big day- they’re also a great way to get interactive and entertain your guests!
In this article:
- Simple Barnwood Wedding Guest Book
- Mason String Lights Wedding Guest Book
- Wedding Sign-In Guest Book With Envelopes and Note Cards
- Leather Bound Guest Book With Prompts
- Polaroid Wedding Guest Book Photo Album
- Spiral Bound Wooden Wedding Guest Book
- Rustic Wooden Stump Framed Guest Book
- Rustic Wedding Wood Signing Board
- Rustic Shadow Box Guest Book
- Heart Framed Shadow Box
- 3D Hexagon Wedding Guest Book
- Rustic Butterfly Alternative Guest Book
- Monogram Wooden Guest Sign
- Typography Wedding Guest Book
- Monogrammed Tray Guest Board
- Round Rustic Personalized Guest Book
- Wooden Slab Guest Book
Great Prompt Ideas to Get the Creative Juices Flowing
- Ask for advice from your married guests: Create a prompt for your guests asking for advice on issues of married life. For instance, how to share household chores, resolve arguments, and tips for keeping the romance alive in your marriage. Or you could just leave the question open-ended and enjoy the feedback!
- Ask for a story: Ask your guests to share their most memorable story or anecdote about the two of you. Some examples could be how they were involved in your meeting (if at all), where they were when they heard you were getting engaged, etc. Their answers will probably have you laughing well after your wedding day!
- Bucket list ideas: Request bucket list suggestions from your guests. Have they done something adventurous or meaningful that they think the two of you should experience too? Ask for those examples and add them to your own bucket list!
- Ask for family recipes: Even if you don’t love to cook, spending time in the kitchen together can be a lot of fun! Ask your guests for their favorite recipes to try at home; they may inspire you to establish some go-to meals!
- Ask about unique family traditions: Whether they’re passed down or born out of habit, every household has its own traditions. Ask your guests to leave examples of their most beloved family traditions to adopt into your own home.
Traditional Rustic Wedding Guest Books
Here’s our list of traditional rustic wedding guest books that are absolutely fantastic.
- It's so budget-friendly
- The design is customizable to fit your decor
- The lay-flat spiral makes it easy for your guests to sign
- Who doesn't love fairy lights and fireflies??
- You can edit the design and text as you like
- Even the hardcover option is super affordable!
- The integrated envelope idea is brilliant!
- Your guests can include gift cards or cash if they choose
- The cover is so cute!
- By far, one of the most personality-filled guest books I've ever seen!
- LOVE the vintage flair
- It's quality bound with a luxe leather cover
- Polaroid guest books are the best for post-wedding reminiscing!
- Your guests will love it
- It's a beautiful addition to your photo table
- WoodPresentStudio's customer service is the bee's knees
- The page designs are so pretty!
- I love how the print and dark spiral pops against the natural wood stain
An easy-like Sunday morning wedding needs no frills. Just great food, beverages, entertainment, and your loved ones. This guest book is a perfect choice for such an occasion!
It's a simple spiral notebook personalized with your names and an invitation to sign. The rustic wooden plank design is available in a hardcover or softcover option and seven-page styles.
Magical fairy lights are a staple of rustic wedding charm, and this sweet guest book captures that mood perfectly! We picture it at a lovely outdoor country wedding surrounded by fireflies.
It has ten-page layout choices in a hard or soft cover option. The text and design are customizable to your wishes.
Now, this is a great idea! The cover design is delightful, and the interior pages also feature little envelopes to stuff with love notes (and maybe a little extra for the honeymoon fund) for the happy couple!
This spiral notebook features a cover with "best day ever" in calligraphy and matching kraft envelopes inside. It has 20 pages with 80 envelopes and comes with 80 notecards for your guests to sign.
Another brilliant idea from Weddingstar! The aged leather cover and strap closure are gorgeous, and the pages inside also have the most fabulous vintage vibes!
The cover page reads like an old-school turn-of-the-century records journal, and the pages contain a prompt for your guests to follow. Each of the journal's 45 pages is sewn into the binding and features a handpainted border straight out of a silent film.
Photo album guest books are the ultimate keepsake! Stage a photo area, leave a couple of cameras and your book, and watch your guests have a blast contributing to the memories. (If you want some advice on setting up your guest photo zone, check out our post on polaroid wedding guest books.)
This one comes in two sizes and features a plywood cover/binding in eight stain options. You can customize it with 14 fonts and 12 cover designs.
This signature book features a beautiful laser cut and engraved birch plywood cover. It's available in two stains to make a rustic statement on your guestbook table and is completely customizable to make it a one-of-a-kind keepsake.
It's spiral bound, and inside you'll find high-quality paper in black or white with elegant print embellishments.
Alternative Rustic Wedding Guest Books
Below, you’ll find some alternatives to the traditional rustic guest book. All are simply beautiful.
- It's a fabulous piece of rustic art
- Every signing stump is unique- just like your guests
- It's unusual in the best way ever!
- The shop will send you a complimentary paint pen
- They'll also go the extra mile to accommodate you if you're in a rush!
- Love the simple, elegant design!
- It's such an original idea!
- Your guests will love it
- It'll make a charming keepsake to pass on to the next generation of the family
- This shop makes sure you've got all the bases covered!
- It makes a stunning centerpiece for your table
- It's so unique, your guests will love it
- The shop will work with you if you need to rush your order
- Comes with hanging hardware
- The natural wood gives each board a unique flair
- It's handmade from baltic birch and stained for a rustic finish
- It's a showstopper!
- It'll look gorgeous mounted on your wall at home, too
- Every single font option is fabulous
- There's a stain/font color combo for every wedding color theme
- It’s handmade with love!
- It belongs in my house right now
- Quality-made hand-stretched and wrapped canvas
- It has a great rustic, industrial hybrid thing going on
- The shop will accommodate requests for custom orders
- It makes a fantastic gift
- It'll get endless compliments at the wedding when the guests sign it!
- The board is double sanded for the smoothest surface
- Love that you can order the lettering only if you already have a board
- The shop will accommodate special orders for the letters
- Every board is completely unique!
- I'm all about upcycling reclaimed materials
- It's a dramatic focal piece on any wall
This is such a cute idea for an alternative guest signature book! It features a thin cross-section of tree stumps mounted in a beautiful natural wood frame for your guests to sign.
Five size options are available from ~18-55 "signing stumps" for your guests to leave their signature and well wishes. You're sure to get all the compliments you can handle on it at the wedding and at home!
Each of these sweet rustic signs is handmade with solid, natural pinewood, adding personality to each piece with its unique flaws and features.
The cute offset heart gives it an excellent visual aesthetic- perfect for hanging in your home later, and it comes with your choice of a natural or barn wood frame.
Here's another clever idea for a wedding guest signing board that will bring some serious rustic charm to your wedding day! Each guest writes a note for the newlyweds on a piece of paper. Inside the box is a honeycomb of slots for them to place it in.
Your names and wedding date are etched on the hinged lid that closes to keep your well-wishes snugly inside. You can choose a box with spaces for 100 or 150 sheets, and the RusticLoveAndWood shop will match the note paper to your wedding colors.
This sweetheart is the perfect addition to a romantic rustic, boho wedding! The whole set comes complete with everything you'll need: a "please sign" sign, plugs and a transparent stand for the heart, a wall mount, and two markers.
If you like, you may also add a matching box to hold your wooden hearts and a personalized matching traditional signing book. You may order 30-300 hearts for your guests to sign and place inside the shadowbox keepsake.
Handcrafted from natural unfinished birch, each of these hexagonal boards comes in your choice of 15 beautiful stains for every taste and five sizes for plenty of signing room.
The center 3D hexagonal design makes it an excellent choice for any wedding theme, from a huge rustic countryside bash to a modern, chic micro-wedding. It also has plenty of font color options to match your colors.
This shadowbox totally blew our minds when we saw it! It's precisely what we had in mind when looking for guest book alternatives, and the pretty butterfly design adds some serious Dolly Parton-inspired country charm!
Measuring 25 x 15.5 inches, the butterfly fits around 150 medium-sized wooden "butterfly chips." The set includes a matching stand, wall mounting hardware, a personalized plaque, butterfly chips, and a box for the chips.
There's something so posh about classic monogramming; this board is destined to become one of your favorite heirlooms. It's the perfect guest signature board for a simple, rustic, and elegant wedding.
It's made from a gorgeous solid pine slab and comes in 15 stain options. It's available in three sizes with your choice of 25 fonts.
Typography art is a favorite around here, so when we saw this neat canvas signing board, we had to show it to you! It has a great modern/rustic aesthetic, perfect for transitioning from guest book to wall art.
It comes in four sizes to comfortably fit everyone's signatures. The art comes in your choice of black-and-white, sepia, and color tones for the date. I love it so much I'm seriously thinking about renewing my vows just to get it!
This wedding signing board is the perfect choice if you're looking for a keepsake gift for soon-to-be newlyweds, especially if they're planning a rustic wedding.
The tray is handcrafted and personalized from distressed, stained knotty pine and cast iron handles. Like many rustic pieces, the wood features unique natural characteristics that make it a one-of-a-kind gift.
These round baltic birch boards are a solid 1/2" thick and come in five sizes suitable for up to 250 signatures (depending on how large or small the signatures are).
The raised lettering comes in black, white, and natural wood finishes. If you like, you may order the lettering separately without the board and use it however you wish.
As rustic as you can get, this slab guest signing board is made from a thick cross-section of a tree branch or trunk. All the wood sourced for these boards is reclaimed, kiln-finished, and varnished.
It's hand-engraved with your personalized details and comes with hanging hardware to display it proudly in your home, signed by your loved ones!
A Little Bit Country
Romantic country barn weddings are magical affairs!
We hope you’ve enjoyed checking out our list of rustic wedding guest books as much as we enjoyed shopping for them; they’re just one of the many ways you can add some rustic charm to your big day.