Bird of Dog n’ Bird has put together a real treat for us today! Dog n’ Bird is one of our favorite blogs–with perfect little snippets of fresh and unique inspiration, it never fails to put a smile on our faces. Today’s guest post is no exception!
Hello, I’m Bird and I’m delighted to be adding a little guest postage on the always inspirational Love & Lavender! It’s an honor to contribute to such an elegant, well curated blog. Today I’m talking color, or lack thereof. Nude hues are a big trend for 2010. The look is chic, appears high end, and allows for a surprising amount of versatility.
1. Fashionable and flowy in a matching style.
2. Still neutral, but draping and retro flair change the look.
Still neutral, but draping and retro flair change the look.
3. This Two Birds Bridesmaid dress can be worn 15 different ways.
4. The design of the shoe is accentuated by the nondescript color tone.
5. Neutrals are fun here, and eco-friendly with balsa wood flowers in the bouquet.
6. Beautiful and age appropriate junior bridesmaids.
7. Gorgeous to see soft dresses against the texture of a neutral burlap curtain.
Credits: 1. Amanda Kraft via Style Me Pretty 2. Paper + Lace Photography via Green Wedding Shoes 3. Jasmine Star via JL Designs 4. Missy Photography 5. Jason and Anna Ball via our very own Love and Lavender 6. Corbin Gurkin via Style Me Pretty 7. Heather España via Ruffled