15 Amazing Ways to Turn Wedding Vows into Art
Our topic for today: Vow art that wows. Immortalize your love by creating a vow art piece you’ll cherish forever!
Without a doubt, your wedding day is one of the most unforgettable days of your life. Making a special promise to someone to let them know that you want to be bound to them for the rest of your life is a big occassion. What better way to remember this promise than by creating and displaying your very own wedding vow art.
It wasn’t always that way. Marriage customs of the past didn’t place as much importance on wedding vows. Things have changed, and modern wedding ceremonies place a great importance on vows.
My advice is to take the necessary time to create special vows. Don’t wait until the last minute. That way, you can turn them into a piece of artwork that you’ll be proud to showcase in your home or workspace.
Wedding Vow Art Ideas
Wedding vow art can be used as part of the ceremony itself, as a display, piece of attire, or as a keepsake. Here are some unique ideas we researched to turn your wedding vows into works of art.
Handmade Origami Animal
- Puts your vows on display in a unique way
- Perfect to display on a bookshelf
- A beautiful reminder of your loving words
Vow in Real Gold Foil
- Framed and ready to hang
- Choose your color theme — though I still think gold is best
- A timeless decor piece for your home
Word Art Vow Canvas
- Puts your love on display in a unique way
- Elegant design fits any decor
- No better way to display your love than in your home
Wedding Vow Pillow
- Pairs with the fleece throw blanket for an extra cozy gift
- Perfect to cuddle up on the couch with
- Multiple options for every style
Personalized Wedding Vow Art
- Showcases your experiences with your vows
- Completely personalized — artist works with you to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art
- Unframed so you can pick exactly what you want
Engraved Wallet Card with Wedding Vows
- Something you can keep with you every day
- Photo on the front and message on the back give all the feels
- Fits any wallet
Drawn Together Plush Fleece Blanket
- Perfect for cuddling
- Great option for readers to curl up with a book
- Rent a movie and get to snuggling
His and Hers Vows Keepsake
- 10 colors to choose from
- Easy to clean and display
- Display together or separately
Wedding Vows Square Wall Clock
- Simple design fits any decor
- Unique square shape gives visual interest
- A perfect way to celebrate your time together
Hidden Vows Leather Strap Keyring
- Laser engraved with up to two lines
- A minimalist piece of vow art
- Something special to carry daily
Vows Phone Case
- Options for almost every phone
- A message just for you
- Scratch- and peel-resistant
If you are into Japanese art, the above image needs no introduction – a hand-folded origami parrot. Made up of your wedding vows and printed on iridescent white paper, this unique papercraft piece of art is an absolutely precious idea! It comes with a handmade wood base to display the bird as well as a glass bell to keep the parrot tucked safely away.
From gold foil, letterpress or print, turn a special poem from your wedding or your vows into a stylish and personal piece of art.
Personalized vow art is a way to decorate your home and display your love. There are many options out there, but we think this classic design will fit any decor style. That's a win-win.
Everyone loves a good throw pillow. Or is it, ‘everyone loves a good pillow to throw’? I can never remember. Either way, printing your vows on a pillow is definitely a unique idea! It's the perfect accessory for a cozy night on the couch.
This talented artist will customize the art according to your vows and experiences. You can incorporate places, people, or items of significance into this enchanting watercolor print.
Most people open their wallet at least once and often multiple times a day. What better reminder of your love than a personalized engraved wallet card. You are sure to smile every time you go to pay for that morning latte.
Snugglers rejoice! This cozy blanket is going to become your new favorite one. Not only is this sweet throw made of soft fleece, your vows are printed on the front. Next time you're watching Netflix together, you'll have a reminder of the promises you made to each other keeping you, and your heart, warm.
I just love these vow keepsakes. Now I can give my husband a gift of my vows for his desk and his vows for my desk. Perfect for keeping your love close even when you can't be together.
There's no better way to celebrate your commitment of a lifetime than with a symbol of time. This clock is a truly unique, and useful, way to display your vows in your home. Now, you'll be reminded of your love whenever you check the time.
Keep your vows close at hand. While this keychain looks simple, it's anything but. Pop the snap and open up the leather strap to see a hidden message. It's such a cute way to hide your favorite line from your vows. Plus, it'll always be with you as long as you have your keys.
What's sweeter than a secret shared? This phone case doesn't shout your love, but rather whispers in words only you know. This phone case allows you to choose a meaningful sentence from your vows to display. Such a sweet way to leave a message, and one you're sure to see every time you grab your phone.
TIP: Save THIS PIN to your Wedding Planning board on Pinterest and get back to this post later.
Despite her dreamy wedding blogger lifestyle, Meredith's day job is running ClassicVeils.com and a full-time mom to an active toddler. If she could, Meredith would spend her days taking cruises, helping animals in need, and watching Big Brother!