Joey & Katie live in San Francisco, but planned a destination wedding in Washington State where they went to college. They chose a fall wedding at Chateau Rive to take advantage of the beautiful seasonal colors of the Pacific Northwest.
Some unique details included:
- Votive candle holders instead of table escort cards.
- A family member who owns a winery created a special wine for their wedding complete with custom wine labels.
- Dinner menu included a crossword puzzle on the back with clues about the couple.
We don’t feature many church weddings on L&L. We simply had to make an exception for a beautiful wedding like the one below!
Items We Love
- These fab wooden box planters are perfect for adding a rustic flair!
- What do you think of these monogrammed mugs? What a great idea for the cake table.
- A personalized wedding cake topper of the bride and groom!
Chairs, linens and flatware by Event Rents!
Looks perfect wedding dress !