Megan and Austin had a beautiful outdoor wedding in the Texas Hill Country at a venue called Stonehouse Villa in Driftwood, TX. Such a lovely couple, beautiful light, and details culminated to create a perfect day.
Things to look out for
- Love the Sheppard hooks lining the aisles with jars filled with florals.
- What a fabulous couple. This is what the marriage of sheer veil fabric and photography should do – try out different ways to capture the love of two people in a unique way.
- Want to capture a veil photo moment like this one? Our sister site Classic Veils has tulle to cover you and your new spouse!
- A simple yet effective look that anyone can DIY for a table setting: napkin + twine + sprig of rosemary. Set against the crisp white linen and dark wood table, we think this rustic look is achievable for any budget conscious couple.
- Gorgeous three-tier wedding cake that seamlessly blends the floral decor into the rustic vibe. Love how the foliage and flowers trail down and connect each tier. And that white platter is simply perfect – not overbearing and presents the cake nicely!
I’m in love, I loved every detail, the wedding dress is perfect.